1.    #1  
    I went from Verizon to Sprint just to get the Treo 650 and OMG I hate it so bad. Does anyone know if the phone that I bought from Sprint will work if I go back to Verizon?

Thanks!
    May i ask what you hate about Sprint ? I love their data network so much faster then Verizon's .. their website is much faster and easier to use to.

Of course there coverage isn't as "broad" as verizons but you dont have so many areas that have phone and no data like verizon either. I ultimately chose sprint because they have the best data access plan ($15 unlimited and i can sustain 12k/sec download with it) and wherever i am i have both phone and data, whereas half the areas around here are "phone only" for verizon sucks.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ahamade
    I went from Verizon to Sprint just to get the Treo 650 and OMG I hate it so bad. Does anyone know if the phone that I bought from Sprint will work if I go back to Verizon?

Thanks!

Verizon probably has the best coverage here the Northeast, but my Treo 650 (and ALL of our SPrint phones) will roam to Verizon when they don't have a PCS signal. For me, that's the best of both worlds. "Off Network" is a low cost option with Sprint, but well worth the cost. I would actually love to be able to force the phone to roam, as in my office, Verizon gets a much better signal than PCS.