1.    #1  
    Does anybody know of a FM Radio tuner add on or way of getting radio reception on the treo 650 other than internet?

The real purpose is we broadcast inhouse a radio frequancy for meetings and I would like to record it on my treo 650. ANy suggestions???
    there are palm based FM sd cards, i know they work with tungstens, dont know about treo though... i would imagine it would
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenundrum
    there are palm based FM sd cards, i know they work with tungstens, dont know about treo though... i would imagine it would
    Except the antenna is in the way
    I think the key here is that he wants to record the proceedings. That's probably not going to happen, even if he can pick it up on the radio. I've actually been looking around for an FM SD module myself, but the last I saw was on clearance at Circuit City, so that could mean either no one wants that one (bad quality) or no one in my area is using Palms with SD slots for a radio.

This reminds me of the Visor days; they all had microphones, but they weren't supported in the base OS by any apps. You had to get a recorder module with its own memory.
    Visor 2MB -> Visor Deluxe -> Visor Neo -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650 Sprint -> Centro
    If you could get an SD FM card to fit, you might be able to use the FM card output and re-route it back through the treo via the mic/phones jack. Once into the treo, there has to be some voice recording software you can use. Just brainstorming...