1.    #1  
    Thank you Shadowmite for all the work your doing with us tre0 650 gsm'ers. I don't even have my 650 yet, hopefully next week, but I have been following all the work you've been doing for us that you did for the cdma'ers. GREAT JOB! I heard palmone was interested in talking with you, if this doesen't show them you got talent.... Keep it up dude.
    I completely concur...thanks for all of your work - you've probably helped a lot of people keep their T650's...maybe you should ask palmOne for a sales or retention commission.
  3.    #3  
    from what I heard palmone employess approached people at ces and told them they read these boards, and were very interested in talking to Shadowmite. It can show a major company that there are probably better experts in the palm community than there are probably at palmone. Look at what Shadowmite accomplished, you want someone like that working for your company. This person is a loyal palm user as most of us on these boards. They should start listening to their community, the same way apple listens to theirs, and am making a huge comback. I just got a powerbook g4 and I work for the IT dept .for the govt, and apple is finally back. I think they listen to their users, look at ppc's if Bill listened they would be able to close the x to close the program already, I have been hearing this since ppc2002. Hopefully palmone will keep reading thses boards and "our community" could tell them what we want, and bring palmone palms back at the Top of pda's and communicator's. We use them everday, we know how we like em' . But again Shdowmite deserves a round of applause.*********
    Quote Originally Posted by soccrnj80
    from what I heard palmone employess approached people at ces and told them they read these boards, and were very interested in talking to Shadowmite.

You sure they weren't talking about the police?
  5.    #5  
    no Palmone was very impressed with what he was able to do.;
    You know what, please, I didn't do anything fancy... They themselves did all the work and made the treo what it is. But because of carrier requests and restrictions they had to disable parts of their own creation. All I've done is re-enable their own work and make everyone happy with it... If you want to give credit, give me a little, but the big thanks go to palmone... I believe they are doing a great job trying to run a business, and keep everyone happy...