1.    #1  
    Marc,

Would it be possible to have messages that were responded to in the pop up marked read and responded to in the main view?
    Palm III > Palm IIIx > HS Visor > HS Prism > iPaq 3650> Jornada 560 > nothing > Treo 650
    Messages replied to in the popup are marked read and answered; at least, it works for me.

Marc
  3.    #3  
    I'll do some more testing, but thay hasn't generally been the case for me. They remain unread in the main view.

Tyler
    Palm III > Palm IIIx > HS Visor > HS Prism > iPaq 3650> Jornada 560 > nothing > Treo 650
  4.    #4  
    Just sent myself some test messages that I replied to in the popup. When I later went into Chatter, the messages were bold, indicating unread (and unreplied to). I take it this is not normal?
  5.    #5  
    ...sorry to keep posting. I can't edit and append from the Treo.

An additional note is that the new "mark read" button has no effect for me.
    Aha, I think I see what's happening. I'll get a fix in later today.

Marc
    Thanks for looking into this Marc. I was seeing the same thing (fastmail.fm account and chatter) but I'm new to chatter, and I wasn't sure if I was doing something wrong (or had missed a setting).
  8.    #8  
    Thanks Marc! In 20.3 it works great.
    EDIT: never mind, I asked the dumbest question in the world
    Last edited by seaflipper; 03/16/2005 at 12:13 PM.
    Siemens S46 -> Siemens S56 -> Motorola MPx200 -> Moto v600 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q (14 days) -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700w -> Treo 750