1.    #1  
    I like my 660 and how it works well with the 650. I'm using the Jabra cleargels with the 660 and while they work great, I hate it how the setup falls apart everyonce in a while.

So I got me a bottle of superglue. Has anyone had any good or bad experiences with superglueing the gels to the HBH-660? If so, where did you apply the superglue and how is it holding up? does it ever require re-adjustment?

-martin
    it works just fine. did mine 10 weeks ago, works like a charm.
    same here. i applied the superglue to the beveled inner rim of the eargel and it is staying put well...
  4.    #4  
    "Beveled inner rim" is the side that points to the mic, right?

One thing I noticed, (and this is a little embarassing), that if i don't clean my ears well enough, the inside of the gel gets some earwax at times. I can clean it with a pin just fine, but i'm worried about getting things trapped inside once it's superglued.

I guess my other question, is that if superglue the beveled inner rim, is it still possible to clean out any 'particles' that might get trapped inside?
    I glued two sides with mine - 12:00 and 6:00 positions. You might try gluing just one spot. That should keep the eargel in place and maybe allow enough space to get something out should you get anything stuck inside.
    Q-tip once or twice a week, would go a long way too... in the ear, not the headset... lol
  7.    #7  
    Heh... yea, i'm getting better with the Q-tip. Amazing how a simple cell phone, can force u into good habits.
    LOL. For those who want to try the super glue method be sure not to wear the headset till the glue dries
    Can you guys post pics?
    of the q-tips?
    Newton->Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism->Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 755p->Touch Pro->Palm Pre!
    just use some CA debonder to get the superglue to let go if you need to get inside the ear gel. Hobby stores sell it for model airplaes and etc.
    Device -> 700p
    The device grave yard:
    Newton MP120 -> Newton MP 130 -> Newton 2100 -> Nino 320 -> Palm IIIc -> Visor Prism -> Kyocera 6035 -> Dell X5 -> Dell X3i ->Treo 650
    I would post pix if I knew how...