Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    $649.00 is what it shows in the inventory system. Even though its only in a few places. Even better, the GSM shows $749.00 Talk about stupid. CompUsa and Ultimate are both $599 for the Sprint Treo. Got me.
    and I noticed BB doesn't do the price-match thing anymore (or if they do they don't advertise it).
    Yesterday I price matched a camcorder at BB. Circiut city had it for $100 less. However BB's Price match comes with certain conditions. 1. Item must be in stock. 2. you no longer get the additional10% unless you bought it more expensive and then contacted BB within 14 days.

That last condition really burned me up, the additional 10% used to be a given.
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12