1.    #1  
    i did not find this in another thread... sorry if i missed it. but my phone seems to make random calls while sitting in it's case, with the keyguard on. it's always to one of the numbers on my quick dial buttons. last night i was sitting in my recliner and heard the voicemail lady telling me i had no new messages from across the room!

any thoughts?
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    It has only happened one time, but my Treo 650 dialed my home number while in the case (keyguard on). I thought I was seeing things when I picked up the home phone and Caller-ID said the caller was ME.

Cheers,
    ChickenHawk
  3.    #3  
    well, my wife (first/default position on my speed dial buttons, i'm not totally dumb) has had several long messages on her voicemail that were just background sounds as i was walking around...
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    I just had this hppen to me today too. The first on my speed dial list was called. Guess no one has any clue why or how to keep this from happening. I hate to clear my speed dial list and lose that functinality of my $600 phone. Or maybe I willl have a nice hi tech paperweight what with the roaming issues and now this....
  5.    #5  
    bump
    Mine has called other people without my knowledge. Why can't these high tec manufacturers ever get it right. I had nothing but problems with my Kyo 7135 and this one is shaping up to have a bunch of problems, too. I guess we suckers have to have new toys and will pay for whatever drek they will shovel onto the market. I mean, really.....a cell phone that won't roam properly, has poor sound quality and makes random calls without any button presses. Even the $29 and free phones do a better job than this. C'mon, PalmOne. At least get the basics right!