Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Just now Howard said that he has to have a 650 now having seen it yesterday.

Robin asked how this phone was different; Howard mentioned Bluetooth and she immediately said that her Razor has this.

Howard that it would take some time to hook up his e-mail since he had Lotus Notes. He then went into his typical paranoid rant about "brain cancer," this time expressing concern about using a BT headset. I now know what he means by his song, "I'm a tortured man."

At the end of this conversation, he said, "That's fifteen minutes." Seems like a quid pro quo to get his new baby.
    <a href="http://billkosloskymd.typepad.com/wirelessdoc/">Wireless Doc the blog</a>
    Stern is so lame, quick, someone send him a MPX.
    Thank god he's going to Sirius. So no one will have to listen to him.
    So you went to the opening of the recently remodeled museum of modern art, own a Treo 650 and listen to Howard Stern? You have an interesting array ot tastes.
    Hey, that makes two of us, though I don't listen to Howard every day. I took a picture at MOMA with my Treo of the "CATS IN BAGS, BAGS IN RIVER" painting, fantastic, then emailed it to my brother who is now living with his fiancee's cats. This is what technology was made for. ;->
    Howard Stern would probably use his Treo 650 to take pictures of naked chicks flashing him on his show.
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
    Can we have him start posting them here and then we can make it a sticky? Call it something like 'Treo 650 Camera Test Results'. Maybe even make it a poll.
    Quote Originally Posted by jasondeno
    Can we have him start posting them here and then we can make it a sticky? Call it something like 'Treo 650 Camera Test Results'. Maybe even make it a poll.
    I think we have to refer Howard to the "Treo 650 phonecam" thread for the most optimum results:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=70390
    Quote Originally Posted by pda_jedi
    Howard Stern would probably use his Treo 650 to take pictures of naked chicks flashing him on his show.

And you have a problem with that because.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi
    And you have a problem with that because.......

No problem here, I'm actually for it........refering him to a thread for optimum results.

This is what makes the T650 beutiful, it has appeal to the whole spectrum of society.
    Aside from the noises from nether regions bits, Howard is pretty interesting to listen to. You don't exactly have to agree with him to value his opinion.
    who's hiiiiiiiiiiigh pitch
    Don N Mike are better by far...
    No one is better the Opie & Anthony....

Spread the Virus Baby!!!

15.    #15  
    I guess I got tired of a daily diet of NPR, and I tuned in the beginning of his show for a coupla days. I don't think he's the one to talk about using the Treo, but who else is doing this on the radio? Maybe I'll check out the Computer Show on WBAI to see what they have to say.
    <a href="http://billkosloskymd.typepad.com/wirelessdoc/">Wireless Doc the blog</a>
    Don and Mike lol
    Stern's show is old, and very very tired, Mancow a close second.

We need Chick Dance to start a shoutcast stream, she needs the attention, we need someone new.
    Don and Mike and Anthony and Lykus and Anthony.
    Opie and Anthony, hah, buried on a PPV channel on XM. Yea, real talent there... they have always been Stern wannabe's and always will, and I'm not even a Stern fan!
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    Stern's show is old, and very very tired, Mancow a close second.

We need Chick Dance to start a shoutcast stream, she needs the attention, we need someone new.
    Nah, Stern is still very relevant and funny (some are not capable of 'getting' him tho.. Have to listen for a while). He's at the top of the list in like every market he's syndicated in.

http://money.cnn.com/2005/01/27/news...ings/index.htm
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast