1.    #1  
    Is this card in-stock at any store or website that you guys have seen?

I've searched all the usuals I can think of, buy.com, amazon, newegg, bestbuy, and no place carries them or if they do, it's eternally not in stock.

I just want to get this card already, but it never seems to be in stock. Should I just settle for the regular 1GB sandisk?

Edit: Sorry, this IS released right? Otherwise I feel bad about whining for it, when it doesn't exist anywhere. Sandisk.com doesn't even have it, so is it not even out on the market yet?
    Last edited by shrewdfool; 01/28/2005 at 12:11 AM.
    I see Dell has them in stock for $95.36...

SanDisk 1GB Ultra II Secure Digital Card
    Buy.com has it for $84.75

Check it out

Ultra II SD Card, 1GB
    I believe shrewdfool was looking for ones currently in stock.
    Apple has it for $129 and is shipping in 3-4 weeks.

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL....6.25.7.11.5.1
  6.    #6  
    I distinctly get the feeling that this isn't actually in stock anywhere yet.

well, since i'm such a newbie with the Treo650, I can probably experiment with the free 128mb for now. Maybe it will actually be out in 2 weeks. But from the past threads I've searched through, it looks like everyone had expected this to be shipped "in two weeks" since the middle of December. I dont know if i can wait "two weeks" if it's like that.

Quote Originally Posted by TR30
    I see Dell has them in stock for $95.36...

SanDisk 1GB Ultra II Secure Digital Card
    Okay, how 'bout this one? A little pricey, but it says "in stock" and "same day shipping."

http://www.memorysuppliers.com/sa1gb60xsedi.html
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    why not get that kingmax platinum card? i ordered one today and it's in stock ready to ship for about $87 total after shipping. i can't recall the speed difference, but can't be that much difference between two high end cards - can there?
    1st SFG (A)

if at first you don't succeed - RELOAD!
    Quote Originally Posted by TR30
    Okay, how 'bout this one? A little pricey, but it says "in stock" and "same day shipping."

http://www.memorysuppliers.com/sa1gb60xsedi.html
    it said in stock when I ordered mine from there about a month ago. I ordered it but they sent me a 1gb ATP instead and said it was a free upgrade because the Sandisk Ultra II was actually out of stock. I really like the ATP card though and according to the other thread it really is an upgrade over the ultra II.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1SFG
    why not get that kingmax platinum card? i ordered one today and it's in stock ready to ship for about $87 total after shipping. i can't recall the speed difference, but can't be that much difference between two high end cards - can there?
    I have been hearing some terrible things about those kingmax cards. Apparently their write speeds are really bad. do a search.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Got mine at Fry's Electronics, Bay Area, CA this past December for $119.
    Quote Originally Posted by nhomer
    Got mine at Fry's Electronics, Bay Area, CA this past December for $119.
    Yeah, I thought I saw them in stock over there a few weeks ago. By the way, which Fry's do you usually go to. I usually go to the one in San Jose (off Brokaw). I just like the Pyramid/Egyptian theme.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    I go to the one in Fremont, usually, not sure what theme they have there, though. I used to live close to the one off of Brokaw, which is nice.
    ATP 60X cards have received great reviews. I have a 1 GB card on it's way to me right now.
    What about the Sandisk 1GB Extreme III. This appears to be twice the speed of the Ultra II.
    http://www.memorysuppliers.com/sa1gbexiiise.html
  16. GXT
    Quote Originally Posted by treotim
    ATP 60X cards have received great reviews. I have a 1 GB card on it's way to me right now.
    Could you please post your findings once you try it? I am interested. Thanks. By the way, this is my first post, though I was hooked to this thread for the last two to three months, and I would like to thank all Treo members for your time on behalf of all silent readers like me.

Thanks again.
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    I have the 1GB ATP 60X. What do you want to know? It screams in my USB 2.0 card reader when compared to the 128MB Simpletech freebie from PalmOne. VFSMark results were OK, but I never ran the test on the empty card. I undestand this makes a big difference in the benchmark. Apps load quickly from it but of course, nowhere near as fast as from RAM. Movies and OGG music files run great from it. Build quality is nice. No complaints so far.
  18. GXT
    I wanted to know if this is comparable to the Sandisk Ultra II. But this is good enough info. for me. I just ordered it.
    Thanks.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Well if you have a Costco membership... $89.99... though I'm sure it will drop soon. I got mine during the 20% off, total with tax $77.39.