1.    #1  
    Is anyone aware of a replacement (or upgraded) vibrator for the Treo 600? I miss many calls as I can barely feel my Treo 600 vibrate when in silent ringer mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by mdbanas
    Is anyone aware of a replacement (or upgraded) vibrator for the Treo 600? I miss many calls as I can barely feel my Treo 600 vibrate when in silent ringer mode.
    It could be worse - they could have used the same vibrator they put into the new T5.
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
    wow...i was wondering about this...

so this is a known issue?...how could they f**k up the vibrate function?...

detroitkruk
    actually, my 600 vibrated like a jet engine! I've noticed with the 650, though, that the first vibrate pulse is extremely strong, then the others are more calm.
    I recommend you use "search" on this forum for topics like this. The weak vibration of the T600 is an age old complaint, appearing on several discussion threads in TreoCentral. I've heard the T650 is a bit better, but still weak.
    --- Baba
    I'm aware of this issue also, but I recently just got my palm replaced for the 4th time and the virbrate is considerbly lower than it used to be. I don't know if this has been a change due to the vibrate causing other issues or if it's a defect.
    Quote Originally Posted by mdbanas
    I just attached a larger counterweight from a Nokia to the vibrate motor... works a bit too well and now I fear that my 600 is slowly being shaken to bits
    www.gsmworld.com
    Wow, that's a great idea nzmoko!! I wonder if that may damage the vibration device (maybe the axle? I don't know what it looks like)...but that's a mod I'd consider trying! I wonder what else would work as a reliable counterweight..