1.    #1  
    I have Chatter linked directly to my Exchange inbox. Everything works great. But, these meeting requests pile up on the Treo. Is there anyway to handle these requests? Ideally, I could accept or decline the request. But, I would be satisfied if there were some way to just not have meeting requests transferred to the Treo.

BTW: Chatter is great. This is just a small inconvenience.
    Hi. What exactly is happening? I'm not sure I understand why meeting requests would end up in your inbox? Are they email messages?

Marc
  3.    #3  
    Yea, it's an Outlook/Exchange thing. Meeting requests show up in the Inbox. It is a regular email sent on an Outlook Meeting Request form. When you open the email, you have three buttons integrated into the dialog box with all the meeting info in the text area. The user can select "Accept" "Decline" or "Tentative". If Accepted, the meeting is entered into the calendar. I'm not an expert on it, but it is just a regular email associated with a special form object. Handling them might be as simple (yea, right) as a menu option to Accept Request or filtering out meeting request forms.

I'm kinda surprised no one has mentioned this before. Here's a link: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/as...556281033.aspx
    Marc,

I did a serarch on this forum and didn't find anything definitive on the meeting requests issue. This would be a very nice feature to add to Chatter.

Any plans to support outlook meeting requests?

Thanks in advance
    Siemens S46 -> Siemens S56 -> Motorola MPx200 -> Moto v600 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q (14 days) -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700w -> Treo 750
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I have heard you can accept these in versa mail but I don't use it.

I use to be a Snapper Fan and they didn't work there.

Chatter is the best email client on the planet so maybe looking at what versamail does can help you Marc.

BenJoe
    Palm V to the Palm 505 to the Palm 515 to the Zire 71 to Treo 600 to the Treo 650 to the Treo 700 to the Treo 755 to the Treo 700w (30 days hated it) to the Treo 755p to the Blackberry World Edition (Hated it) to the PALM PRE!
    I was wondering the same thing. If I fire up Versamail to accept calendar changes, etc. will it takeover email? Will I suffer through all the things I have read about Versamail on these forums. I want to use Chatter for email. I am really trying (as so many are) to find a cludge of things to put together to allow push email and sync of calendar and contacts...over carrier...(Sprint etc).
    Charliec