1.    #1  
    I dropped my Treo 300 and cracked the screen. About half of the display is solid blue and the other half looks fine. Where can I get a replacement screen?
    I'm sure you can buy a used unit off ebay and salvage the screen...but at the price you might pay, you can get a good unit for $40-$70...or throw in a bit more $200 and get a treo 600... decisions, decisions...
    "They say my ghetto instrumental detrimental to kids, as if they can't see the misery in which they live." Krazy -Tupac Shakur

"Should we cry when the pope die? My request, we should cry if they cried when we buried Malcom X." Blasphemy - Tupac Shakur
    I have a Treo 300 screen @ home. Actually all the "guts" if you want everything I'll sell it to you for $35.00. The screen has 1 row of pixcles (sp?) out right across the middle. Functions well though.
    Let me know.
    Nik
    leardvr@christian.net
    Nik<hr>M100 --->M125 --->M500 --->Treo300 --->Sprint-Treo600 --->Sprint-Treo650
    <hr>
    Rom 8:31 <'><
    <marquee bgcolor=red width=150 height=5>
    1 in 150 babies born today will have some form of Autism
    </marquee>
    Unlocking Autism Mission Trips to Honduras My Space
    The Hot Sync connector is broken. That's the whole reason I replaced it.
    Sorry. Still for sale though.
    Nik<hr>M100 --->M125 --->M500 --->Treo300 --->Sprint-Treo600 --->Sprint-Treo650
    <hr>
    Rom 8:31 <'><
    <marquee bgcolor=red width=150 height=5>
    1 in 150 babies born today will have some form of Autism
    </marquee>
    Unlocking Autism Mission Trips to Honduras My Space