1.    #1  
    I would like to know how people are using their Treo 650s other than phone / pda uses. This may give me a few cool ideas for my own use.
    phone, pda, reference, ebook reader, mp3 player, camera, moblog, internet radio, nes emu gmaing machine, moblog, email, IM chat, word proc, movies, etc...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Chick magnet: This is Courtney, from McKinney, Texas. "Yes, it takes pictures too - wanna see?" (If not for the background light, the pic would have been much better.)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Visor 2MB -> Visor Deluxe -> Visor Neo -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650 Sprint -> Centro
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by davecombs
    Chick magnet: This is Courtney, from McKinney, Texas. "Yes, it takes pictures too - wanna see?" (If not for the background light, the pic would have been much better.)
    Nice
    I control my home PC from my Treo. Win Palm Rocks. If I can do it on my PC, I can do it from my Treo!
    If anyone says "upskirting", I'm gonna call the cops. That's the last thing we need.

More stuff I do on my Treo:
    Checkbook
    Movie and videogame DBs
    alarm clock (I travel some)
    flashlight (especially the 650 - I've already used it during a short blackout)
    anything you can do with Docs To Go
    my son likes to use my 650 as a flashlight
    Forgot some:

Ordering Christmas presents online. (Strangely enough, while I was eating in a different Hooters...)

Voice recorder for meetings/classes.

If you're a ninja, you may be able to use the stylus as a shuriken...
    A few more to add to the list...

web
    use it as a wireless modem
    voice recording
    Sounds like a new thread topic- Treo hooter girl pics.
    Sounds good to me anyway.

rj
    Yeah, like getting stickers of all the National Parks you've visited. All you gotta do is park it on the table, and wait for the conversation to start...

Another use: A good stopwatch for track & field events (with the right software, of course, and that topic has been covered in its own board).
    Audible Books! Diet Assistant. Workout traking, bike riding tracking, instant reminder of extended family members birthdays (they think I'm so thoughtfull). Finding entertainment (movies and plays and concerts and such), Little Brag Box (no I've met even has anything close to what my Treo can do.

And for the discontent:
    Fish lure, door stop, dog toy, paper weight, ...
    I second the use for Audio Books And movies of course...screen size took a little getting used to but now I don't mind it at all.
    Last Friday's trip from Sacramento to LA:
    Listened to Credence on the way to the airport.
    Watched episode of the Soprano's season 4 on the flight to LA
    Listened to Cream on the drive to Woodland Hills
    Used the phone, calendar, Email, Web, and notepad during a day of meetings
    Showed off my Department's video training products during meeting
    Listened to Tom Petty on drive back to airport
    Watched episode of the Soprano's season 4 while waiting for my plane
    Missed flight because I was so engrossed in episode (Sony earbuds rock!)
    Watched another episode of Soprano's season 4 waiting for next flight
    Listened to Muddy Waters on flight back
    Fell asleep on flight back
    Woke up to dead battery
    Had to listen to talk radio on drive home
    And when alfa says "woke up to a dead battery", that doesn't mean a dead Treo - one good thing about NVFS. Try that on your old Visors, and Palms...
    Playing online poker using my home computer and PalmVNC.