1.    #1  
    All of a sudden, I can't get to any site on Vision. I've soft reset, removed the battery, turned the phone off and on, deleted Business Connection, removed the proxy, replaced the proxy, deleted my cache, updated my Vision profile, etc... A Sprint Treo 600 and Sanyo handset can access Vision in the same locations I cannot.

I will connect to Vision, the green arrows will appear, but it will not resolve any site, connect to my Versamail email, or Verichat.

Can anyone help or advise me what to do? Why is this happening to my Treo 650?! Thank you!

-M-
    My Treo: Treo 650, Sprint CDMA. SW: 1.08, HW: A.
    My Plan: $105/mo for 2000 AT, Unlimited N&W starting at 7pm, Unlimited PCS to PCS, No Roaming Charges in the U.S., Unlimited PCS Vision, Unlimited SMS & PictureMail.
    My Stats: Using an average of 50MB of PCS Vision per month. 2,500+ photos in my PCS PictureMail account. Had a Treo 600 since 10/24/03, switched to a Treo 650 on 1/5/05.
    you need to get you eyes checked, LOL. Just kidding, enter the phone app (press the green phone button), press ##3282 then menu then update vision profile that should take care of the issue. If not I have another solution, but we'll cross that bridge if we need.
    Treoing & Loving it
  3.    #3  
    I have already updated my Vision profile. I even created a new profile called "Vision" and entered my Vision username and password with #777 as the phone number and no proxy and that didn't work.

What's your solution? :-)

-M-
    My Plan: $105/mo for 2000 AT, Unlimited N&W starting at 7pm, Unlimited PCS to PCS, No Roaming Charges in the U.S., Unlimited PCS Vision, Unlimited SMS & PictureMail.
    My Stats: Using an average of 50MB of PCS Vision per month. 2,500+ photos in my PCS PictureMail account. Had a Treo 600 since 10/24/03, switched to a Treo 650 on 1/5/05.
    First you need your MSL, I assume that you have it. same thing in phone app ##3282 hit modify and SWAP you primary and secondary HA IPs. please let me know if that works for you.
    Treoing & Loving it
  5.    #5  
    It Worked!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-d

-m-
    Treoing & Loving it
    btw it should be faster when you use data too.
    Treoing & Loving it
    crap, i screwed up the same thing....I used my MSL and accidentally cleared the HA password? anyone, know what it is?
    it should be the password on your sprint account, if I understand your question correctly.
    Treoing & Loving it
    Why not just call *2 and talk to Sprint Tech rep?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    btw it should be faster when you use data too.
    gt5l, why would this make data faster? Is this something that anyone could do to make their data faster?
    it would be faster because VERY few people have the secondary IP as their primary, the server will respond to your requests faster because there are less people using that IP
    Treoing & Loving it
    This might help newbies looking to reset Vision Services

Tutorial: Resetting Sprint PCS services with MSL Code on Treo 650
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    When I ##3282 I get the menu. I hit "Modify" It then askes for my Master Subsdiy Lock. It says I need six digits. I don't have any six digit passwords? Help!