1.    #1  
    Is anyone else just getting sql errors when trying to post comments to a review on the nutshell case? I'd like to post my experiences with it if it's possible.

Here is a short review.

I've been a fan of the Nutshell cases since my Treo 180g days. While at work I was constantly dropping my treo on the floor with the included beltclip. When I lost my 180g while crossing some railroad tracks at night (long story) It popped out of the clip and was lost for 2 days. Long story longer, the manager of a pizza joint saw the blinking light and knew enough about palm pilots to be able to find my contact info and call me. I had an old free phone from cingular and within hours of reactivating my account, I was contacted and later that day I picked up my phone! I may have gone overboard with a case that really protects my phone, but I have not regretted my purchase.
    In fact when I upgraded to my new Treo 600, I had already ordered a Nutshell that would hold my new toy.
    I have had no problems from my 600 (knock on wood). I would like to think that part of the reason is this case. I have the version that my belt slides through. This keeps me from loosing my phone under any circumstances, unless of course I feel the need to take off my pants.
    Overall I would reccomend this case with the same reservations as the author. If you want to be able to acess your treo while it's still in the case, this is probably not the case for you. If you want to be sure you never loose your phone and only need access to your mute button, like myself, then you owe it to yourself to give it a try. The case is over 50 bucks, and I have spent over 100 for the two cases I have, but in 2+ years I have never worried about loosing my phone.

Well, not so short.

Maybe an Admin can move this or help me out? Thanks

Edited for spelling
    Last edited by wktaylor; 01/28/2005 at 07:17 AM. Reason: Title change