1.    #1  
    Is there an application which will allow you to record a phone call to the SD card?
    Palm Pro -> Palm IIIx -> HandSpring Visor Deluxe -> HandSpring Visor Prism -> Tapwave Zodiac 2 (don't use much) | Treo 650 | Palm LifeDrive (returned)
    You can do this with various VR apps like PAR, Audacity, etc. However, both sides of the conversation will only be recored while on either speakerphone or via seidio 2-in-one headset...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    And you'll need a faster SD card if you wish to record direct to it. I have mVoice and while I love the app's simplicity, my recordings to SD card are choppy. I suppose the amount of data cannot be written fast enough to the card. So playback is choppy.
    Don't forget SoundRec (freeware).
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by YonksMan
    Is there an application which will allow you to record a phone call to the SD card?
    If you have the T650 try the new PAR PRO. You can now record in compressed mode. Works great recording to ram and on the card.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca