1.    #1  
    I received my Treo 650 on Tuesday. Version 7 of Docs to Go was installed on the device as part of the initial installation.

As I installed more and more onto the 650, I became concerned about memory. I then remembered old discussions here at Treocentral about Docs to Go 7 having a process to move files onto the SD card to preserve RAM. I did a quick search here and learned the process:

1. I installed and ran the Docs to Go 7 patch.

2. I then installed the Docs to Go tech tool and followed the suggestions found here:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=61430

The result was that I instantly saved almost 4 megs of RAM. Cool!

While this has been discussed before, I am raising the issue again for those of us with new Treo 650's and new Docs to Go 7.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    will this still enable docs to go to sync with desktop
    Treoing & Loving it
  3.    #3  
    Yep.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Thx Herbman for posting this. Saved me from having to do a search for something I didn't even know about.
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman
    I received my Treo 650 on Tuesday.
    Guess you can update your signature now to include the Treo 650

Might have to do this myself. Have also thought about doing a ROM update without a lot of the installed junk in ROM that I won't be using (versaMail, RealPlayer, GetBC, Download, QuickTour) ... does anyone know how much mem that shifts?

Although I still have enough memory left ... there is still a lot of stuff that I haven't gotten around to putting on my Treo 650. Still trying to figure out exactly how I'm going to use my Treo 650 in conjunction with my Zodiac 2.
    Palm Pro -> Palm IIIx -> HandSpring Visor Deluxe -> HandSpring Visor Prism -> Tapwave Zodiac 2 (don't use much) | Treo 650 | Palm LifeDrive (returned)
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    thanks I missed this post the first time.