1.    #1  
    Doesn't the Treo 650 make you feel like you just found the girl of your dreams but she has a big fat hairy mole (memory issue) right in the middle of her face. No matter how hard you try to focus on all the other wonderful aspects of her, that mole just keeps popping into the picture.

This memory issue is driving me crazy, it just doesn’t make any business sense.
  2.    #2  
    Help me. I feel like my avatar.
    I bought this perfect girl some powerrun "make up", it does wonders, the mole is gone (in my eyes)and all i can see are the nice features like the 19MB available memory with over 500 contacts and heafty cal.
    Treoing & Loving it
    I've got plenty of memory left now, after: (1) Moving over all non-essential apps to the card using Launcher X; and (2) Moving most of Docs to Go to the card using the information I found in this thread: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=61430

Memory isn't an issue for me at all.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
  5.    #5  
    I will have to give powerrun or Launcher X a try. It's just unfortunate you have to find creative ways to work with the memory issue.
    I agree. Most non-tech savy people have no idea how to get the most out of the 650.

Also, I suggest you move Docs to Go to the card using the tech tool referred to in the post above. I saved over 4 megs moving that program alone.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!