1.    #1  
    I was browsing the bluetooth.org webpage and found some interesting documents:

A Personal Digital Assistant (PDA) product that incorporates an integrated Bluetooth radio.

Note specifically the pdf file "QPL0117_Addendum_A.pdf" (filed on Jan 6, 2005) which includes a section entitled "Treo 650 with Bluetooth stack for Palm OS 6.x"

Now that is rather suggestive!
    Last edited by joeyo; 01/27/2005 at 05:33 PM. Reason: typo
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyo
    I was browsing the bluetooth.org webpage and found some interesting documents:

A Personal Digital Assistant (PDA) product that incorporates an integrated Bluetooth radio.

Note specifically the pdf file "QPL0117_Addendum_A.pdf" (filed on Jan 6, 2005) which includes a section entitled "Treo 650 with Bluetooth stack for Palm OS 6.x"

Now that is rather suggestive!
    hmmmmmm
    Sound exciting and all, but I'm really jaded right now... maybe they should just focus on getting some decent drivers for the "current" best bluetooth headsets out there first.... ie: HBH-300 (sony ericsson) I'm truly in disbelief that they'd bring this thing to market without more standard drivers... after all most of the huge hype about the upgrade to the 650 was in regards to bluetooth... right?