1.    #1  
    I 1st want to say ahead of time that I spent the past 5days going thru this site b4 making any downloads or purchases for my 650. So my question doesnt go w/out some serious reading. I downloaded MMplayer to my pc then sync'ed it to my 650(trial version). I then DL'ed(i purchased)some of the movie to pocket DVD(i didnt want to DL the entire thing to find out I did it wrong). I then trans it to my sd card. I put the sd card in my 650 and I get into mmplayer on the 650. I used the black skin(recommended by mmplayer for 650). Now Im stuck...... I know the skin recommended is basic but I have no clue how to get the movie from my sd card to MMplayer. I've tried several methods w/no luck. I really tried to avoid asking questions until I've exhaused my own knowledge of this(which isnt much).
    Also when I initially get into MMplayer it says."theres no key installed. Doyou want to DL a key directly via internet?" Any clues??
    Now I get this white screen when in MMplayer that wont leave(it reads "mmplayer mmplayer mmplayer" along the top. I can still get to the tabs on the top but chgning the settings doesnt get me anywhere.

Thanks!!
    Last edited by jguadiz; 01/27/2005 at 05:08 PM.
    [FONT=Fixedsys]undefined[/undefinedFONT]undefined
    John
    Qwest Communications
    Seattle
    I'm not familiar with the "black" skin, but there should be a "Playlist" button somewhere on the Control Panel. When you tap at it, another screen (or Control Panel) should pop up and you'll be able to "add" movies to the playlist (this is where you browse through your SD card). After you select the movie(s) you want to add, then you can hit the "Play" button and the movie will start.

As for the key, if I remember correctly, the key is sent to you in a separate email (as a .prc attachment.) Install this key into your Treo and MMPlayer will be fully registered and completely functional. Without the key installed, you just have a trial version.
  3.    #3  
    [QUOTE=TR30]I'm not familiar with the "black" skin, but there should be a "Playlist" button somewhere on the Control Panel. When you tap at it, another screen (or Control Panel) should pop up and you'll be able to "add" movies to the playlist (this is where you browse through your SD card). After you select the movie(s) you want to add, then you can hit the "Play" button and the movie will start.

1st of all I'd like to say thanks for responding to my problem!!!
    Actually I thought I did DL the black skin but all I have is "plain" under the "skin" -> "memory". Is that bad? I don't see ANY "playlist" of any kind on the screen or under ANY of the tabs for that matter. I'm starting to think maybe it's the skin thing. hmmmmmmmmmmm
    Any other suggestions or advice would be much appreciated.
    [FONT=Fixedsys]undefined[/undefinedFONT]undefined
    John
    Qwest Communications
    Seattle