Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33
  1. #21  
    I totally agree with you about the ProClip Holster, I liked my Treo 600 one so much that when I ordered by Treo 650 I also got a car mount for it. Just curious, is the new holster designed so the side clips are below the side button? I'm using my 600 holster now and it fits "okay" except for the fact that it pushes in the side button? I'm assuming they took this into consideration for the design, just figured I would check.
  2. #22  
    This is the first holster I didn't get a sample of since this is the first one none of my friends owned (and i'm still with my i500). From the looks of the pic below though, it looks like they cut down on the width of the side grip so it wouldn't come close to interfereing with the side buttons.
    http://www.proclipusa.com/media/imag...e/229012-4.jpg
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  3. #23  
    I just got the vertical mount proclip. Very nice - highly recommended.
  4. heat00's Avatar
    Posts
    419 Posts
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
       #24  
    I have not had any problems with mine. does not interfere with the side button.
    still highly recommended.
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
  5. #25  
    When I went to this site all I can find is the dashboard mount products. Where are the belt/clip products?
  6. backdoc's Avatar
    Posts
    88 Posts
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    #26  
    I've had it for two days and don't like it all. I had the ProClip holster for the Treo600 and loved it. This one is lame. It is the horizontal mount with the swivel option. The horizontal mount is not balanced and flops because it is not at the center of balance of the Treo when held horizontal. Ugh.

    It is held in tightly enough but with the swivel option installed it sits out too far from the body and I've wacked it on the edge of my desk, door jams, etc.etc.etc. Ugh..

    Maybe I'll get used to it but initial impression is LAME.


    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00
    I have not had any problems with mine. does not interfere with the side button.
    still highly recommended.
  7. #27  
    Anyone tell if the proclip will work with eGrips installed or will they rub them off. If not installed yet maybe could cut the egrips such that they did not cover the areas where the proclip is "hugging" the treo.

    Also, does the proclip have any kind of screen pad on the back?
  8. backdoc's Avatar
    Posts
    88 Posts
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    #28  
    I used only the egrips over the battery cover, no problem there.

    No, there is no screen pad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotoru
    Anyone tell if the proclip will work with eGrips installed or will they rub them off. If not installed yet maybe could cut the egrips such that they did not cover the areas where the proclip is "hugging" the treo.

    Also, does the proclip have any kind of screen pad on the back?
  9. #29  
    Did you try to use the e-grips on the side with the ProClip? I really like the e-grips and want to be able to use both.
  10. backdoc's Avatar
    Posts
    88 Posts
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    #30  
    I seriously doubt that the egrips that fit on the side would work, because the ProClip grabs the sides as well as top and bottom to hold the Treo 650 in place. I use just the egrips that fit on the battery cover because I also use the ProClip in car holder as well and the Treo slides down into the holder and wedges in by friction on the sides.



    Steve
  11. heat00's Avatar
    Posts
    419 Posts
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
       #31  
    they are there on the site Hotoru....
    I still looooooove my proclip, thank god they came out with this holster....
    sweeeeeeeeet.
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
  12. #32  
    Do you use it with the swivel or with the spring clip normally? Any removable swivel is going to stick out far from your belt. It's the nature of the beast.

    I've never heard of any issues about it being off center with the fixed spring clip though. I don't understand the removable swivel when the holster isn't playthrough. You still have to remove the phone from the holster to use it.

    Anyway...if you don't like it, return it.


    Quote Originally Posted by backdoc
    I've had it for two days and don't like it all. I had the ProClip holster for the Treo600 and loved it. This one is lame. It is the horizontal mount with the swivel option. The horizontal mount is not balanced and flops because it is not at the center of balance of the Treo when held horizontal. Ugh.

    It is held in tightly enough but with the swivel option installed it sits out too far from the body and I've wacked it on the edge of my desk, door jams, etc.etc.etc. Ugh..

    Maybe I'll get used to it but initial impression is LAME.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  13. backdoc's Avatar
    Posts
    88 Posts
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    #33  
    It's because I don't use it on my belt/waistline, I use it on my right front pocket. And, I'm well aware of my option to return it.

    It has grown on me.

    Steve

    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571
    Do you use it with the swivel or with the spring clip normally? Any removable swivel is going to stick out far from your belt. It's the nature of the beast.

    I've never heard of any issues about it being off center with the fixed spring clip though. I don't understand the removable swivel when the holster isn't playthrough. You still have to remove the phone from the holster to use it.

    Anyway...if you don't like it, return it.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions