1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of any good generic, or treo specific cradles that would fit somewhere in the car and would hold the treo 650. I thought about using one of those holders which connect to the air vents on the dash, i do not know how well they work....I just want to free up the cupholders in the car and use them for cups instead of treos
    Thanks
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    LOL.... Just get a holster for the belt
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
    Quote Originally Posted by cingularguy1234
    Does anyone know of any good generic, or treo specific cradles that would fit somewhere in the car and would hold the treo 650. I thought about using one of those holders which connect to the air vents on the dash, i do not know how well they work....I just want to free up the cupholders in the car and use them for cups instead of treos
    Thanks
    Whatever you do, DO NOT keep your Treo in one cupholder and a cup of beer in the other beer holder. Resist the temptation.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=70600

I think Seidio has some on their website.
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Check out the products at ProClip

I say get the ProClip mounting system for your vehicle.
    Sprint PCS Treo 600 & 650
    Verizon Treo 700w
    www.James-K.com
    I really like the air vent mount available at extremepda.com--it's half the price of the ProClip and I can't imagine a more stable and solid mount.
    Quote Originally Posted by acousticbiker
    I really like the air vent mount available at extremepda.com--it's half the price of the ProClip and I can't imagine a more stable and solid mount.
    Which month were you refering to that does vent mounting? I do not see it at extremepda.com.
    http://www.extremepda.com/page/XPDA/...CC/IPODMOUNT4G

this is the one recommended for the 650. i use it and it works great!
    I have the arkon vent mount, and it works fine as well. I use it for gps navigation, and for hands free yakking with the hbh 660.