1.    #1  
    I would like to find a simple mellow alarm tone that I can use that isn't so loud or at least isn't so annoying for when I get an SMS or and AIM message. The ones that are on the Treo 650 are all at least double tones and somewhat grating. I'd like a nice, mellow simple tone or a few to choose from. Any ideas of where I can find this? Thanks!
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Quote Originally Posted by treo600guy
    I would like to find a simple mellow alarm tone that I can use that isn't so loud or at least isn't so annoying for when I get an SMS or and AIM message. The ones that are on the Treo 650 are all at least double tones and somewhat grating. I'd like a nice, mellow simple tone or a few to choose from. Any ideas of where I can find this? Thanks!
    try lightwav. you can use wav/mp3.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  3.    #3  
    I'm not asking about what 3rd party software I can buy (by the way you seem to have this as the answer for every question on here). I am simply looking for a few choices of more mellow (like a chime or small gong) tones for the alarms and alerts on the treo.
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    I like chirp... comes standard I think...
    Yeah I use chirp for my AIM and SMS as well...

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...