1.    #1  
    I've downloaded the much-publicized e-book from Stephen King and the Glassbook reader program on to my desktop. I'd like to be able to download it onto my VISOR so I can read it on my train commute. Is this possible?? Any help is appreciated.
    PS- I don't want to use an Hacks or anything that's going to cause and conflicts on the VISOR. Thanks.
    It sounds like you didn't get the Palm OS version from PeanutPress at http://www.peanutpress.com ...
    The download of Stephen King "Riding the Bullet" costs $2.50 from PeanutPress. Peanut Reader is NOT a hack & can be downloaded from the PeanutPress site.

Since I don't know the format of the ebook you downloaded, I don't know whether the version that you got can be converted to a Palm doc format. I suspect that it can't...

3.    #3  
    Thanks for the response. No, I did not download it through Peanut Press since I was not aware of it. I downloaded from Amaon.com where it was a free download. Before I splurge on the $2.50 to download from Peanut Press, can anyone let me know if I can transfer the one I previously downloaded from Amazon.com to my PC on to my Visor?
    Thanks again!!
    Send me an email.
    I'm not certain that the amazon.com version of Riding the Bullet is the same as the one from peanutpress, but ppress's Peanut Reader is free, so it's worth a try. (It was the King story that cost $2.50, the reader program is free). Peanutpress also has other e-books for sale and also many free ones, all for Palm OS. www.peanutpress.com