Hi everyone,
    I would like to know if I could find a bluetooth headset that would allow me to use it for my Treo 650 and, at home, with my computer so I can use it for Skype...

. C o A X
    The only headset that I know of that does this is the Logitech Mobile Freedom. Its about $40 and there are reviews in here for it...

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Thank you techprincesse

. C o A X
    I cannot find the reviews on the website, techprincesse. Could you please point me at them?

. C o A X

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Great! Thanks a lot

. C o A X
    My Jabra 200 works O.K. on the PC at work, although the listener sometimes gets loud static after I turn the headset on. Because of this, I hardly ever use it to answer calls.

The headset works better with the PC at the house, except it cannot initiate the connection for some reason - I have to tell the PC to connect and then press the headset connection button. Since the headset has no problems initiating the connection at work, I think the Logitech Bluetooth software I use at home may be at fault.
    I know the Bluetrek G2 can be paired with 2 bluetooth devices. If both devices are in range it will default to the last paired device. So pair I paired mine with my pc first, then phone.
    "Answer calls seamlessly between your desk phone and your computer or cell phone! The GN 6210 completely wireless headset works wherever you work - on your office phone and your computer or cell phone. With proprietary software, the headset is able to maintain a paired relationship with two phones — your office desk phone and your Bluetooth®-enabled computer or cell phone."

http://www.hellodirect.com/catalog/p...0&PRODID=11105
    WOW! That looks like a mirror image of the Jabra and its almost $300... Good grief. I wonder if the performance is better at that price? Who is willing to try it out and see...

Quote Originally Posted by moddem
    "Answer calls seamlessly between your desk phone and your computer or cell phone! The GN 6210 completely wireless headset works wherever you work - on your office phone and your computer or cell phone. With proprietary software, the headset is able to maintain a paired relationship with two phones — your office desk phone and your Bluetooth®-enabled computer or cell phone."

http://www.hellodirect.com/catalog/p...0&PRODID=11105

-=-=-
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    The GN 6210 is $136.00 at proadvantage.com and $140.00 at buy.com.
    My Cardo Scala 500 does this fine if you use the Widcomm XP drivers, which have several other advantages. I've used it as a microphone/earphone for MSN Messenger, listened to MP3s, etc.

The Microsoft Windows drivers do not support the headset profile. I think this is more a function of Widcomm than the particular headset. Which driver you have is a function of the PC's Bluetooth interface. I'm using DLinks BT120.
    I'm trying to use the Treo Wireless Headset with Skype. I've managed to pair it with my tablet pc, and I can only hear the audio, but my voice isn't being picked up. Did anyone here encounter a similar problem and have a suggestion for me for getting the mic to work properly.