Page 57 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7475253545556575859606162 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1254
    Me!

Although they did make us wait almost two weeks more to get our unlocked ones than the Cingular ones.

Mine should be here tomorrow hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by specimen38
    WWM? = Who's With Me? [hard to resist this]

Someone in our former Waiting For GSM Model...WWM? -- was honest enough to face th music and say they were wrong. He was the exception rather than the rule. Some start the "I was wrong about the GSM 650. Who is with me?"
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd
    HUH ? I never said that. I'm talking CSD not GPRS. Of course ATT does GPRS and EDGE. ATT was the first with EDGE (and they do offer CSD on what's left of their TDMA system). Maybe you just made a typo and meant CSD. The oriignal question asked was "If they (Cingular) changed their network to disallow MEdia Net (from using) EDGE." Meaning can they remove the EDGE portion from GPRS on the cheaper data plans.
    You're right, I left my brain in techjunkie's thread
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis
    Me!

Although they did make us wait almost two weeks more to get our unlocked ones than the Cingular ones.

On the truck for delivery 7 miles away at 7am. My mail drop guy tells me that that truck is always there by 1030am.

My plan is to sync my 650 to my 600 via IR and then move the SIM and the SD cards. Later I will do a hard reset, install the new PC software and do a real sync.
    I have my unlocked Treo 650... or my doorstep does. Now I just have to figure out how to squeeze an hour and a half into my hour lunch so I can get home and grab it off the porch.

...but by noon CST I will indeed have my unlocked Treo 650
    I just got mine!!
    GSM Unlocked T650 050202-2154xx
    Order Placed: 2/02/2005 11:10:42 AM EST
  6.    #1126  
    Yippe!....lotusbabe....

After you charge it and have used it, please report back and tell us how you like it. Also, tell what specific application do you use it for mostly? What data plan did you get? What data speeds are you getting? We're nosey.
    Quote Originally Posted by lotusbabe
    I just got mine!!
  7.    #1127  
    Tell them you might have left coffee, or water boiling on the stove at home or that drove off in haste leaving the garage or front door wide open. Something! Go get that 650 and report back to us. We want to know what data speeds you are getting? Also, we want to know more about voice clarity of this device in the phone application?
    Quote Originally Posted by ronin4740
    I have my unlocked Treo 650... or my doorstep does. Now I just have to figure out how to squeeze an hour and a half into my hour lunch so I can get home and grab it off the porch.

...but by noon CST I will indeed have my unlocked Treo 650
  8.    #1128  
    bcaslis,

You are the only person in THOUSANDS of thread that I have read that has class.
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis
    Me!

9.    #1129  
    My friend....it's crazy that we had so much to say about something we did not have. The process, which in this case, was the application of patience proved to be a suitable contender to test our characters. Nonetheless, we are here and needing no more character test. So to quote a great writer, "I Wonder As I Wander", a title to a book by Langston Hughes wrote on process as experienced existentially.
    Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey
    hmmm, we will both break the 1k mark before receiving our units from VC...what a long strange trip its been..
    Last edited by specimen38; 02/14/2005 at 10:35 AM.
    mine was delivered to my office. now i just need to leave the house and go get it. i don't expect to get much "real" work done today.
    i went home for lunch, not expecting much, but well, you know... just in case USPS from kentucky to ohio to indiana decided to be quick-like. *restrain self* let's just say it's going to be a very unproductive work day.

*squeak*! mon dieu, it's the prettiest, shiniest toy i've ever owned.

-ae
    If animals are deprived of hope ... they are compensated by being given an almost endless patience for enduring, or simply for waiting. - Joseph Wood Krutch
    Beloved old unbranded GSM 650 shorting out and retired.
    Now happily driving the Black Euro GSM Centro. Yum.
    Can anyone verify whether or not the FedEx "standard overnight" shipping option requires a signiture at delivery?
    Global Posts
    805 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FletchFFletch
    Can anyone verify whether or not the FedEx "standard overnight" shipping option requires a signiture at delivery?
    They all do. It's the discretion of the driver whether he feels it's safe to leave.
    Woohooo

Feb 14, 2005 11:50 AM Delivered

Guess I'll be leaving work early today

palmOne Treo 650 Unlocked GSM / Axalto 64k SIM / Cingular Nation 900 w/ Rollover / MEdia Net Unlimited /

Phone Info: Firmware: 1.14 / Software: Treo650-1.05-ROW
    Accessories: palmOne Cradle Kit for Treo 650 / Free 128MB SD from palmOne / Cardo Scala 500 BT Headset / Krusell Classic & Horizontic Case / Brando Screen Protector
    On The Way: ???

It's in my hand, fedex dropped off my new toy about 1 hour ago, and it now sits on my desk waiting for that red charge light to turn to green!! Charge damn you, charge, I want to play!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Caf
    It's in my hand, fedex dropped off my new toy about 1 hour ago, and it now sits on my desk waiting for that red charge light to turn to green!! Charge damn you, charge, I want to play!!!
    Play with it on the charger
    Quote Originally Posted by specimen38
    bcaslis,

You are the only person in THOUSANDS of thread that I have read that has class.

You mean , Me , Mr ed and Tanner, are all without class...
    How Dare You ?????......
    The wait for the Treo is corrupting your mind ....
    MIne is on the truck right now ....

D-Liverd!

That is all. I've just spent 12 hours at an overnight shift at work. I'm worn out.

But I'm going to play.
    Unlocked P1 T650 + 12" Powerbook + Scion xA = Happiness
    WAHOO! Treo 650 ROCKS.
    EDGE Speeds 112kbps with DSL reports mobile speedtest.
    The processor is OBVIOUSLY faster (example, creating encyrption keys with XPress mail went twice as fast.)
    The Camera is MUCH better
    And one thing that always bugged me about Treo 600 is that it would not sync the time off the GSM network. The Tre650 now has the option to keep the clock synced.
    Keyboard is pretty nice too, I like the improvment.

One happy GSM Treo 650 owner.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    Treo 650!!!
    yay!
    its in my hand now!!!!
    ALLRIGHT!
    i'm off people...for now
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!