Page 53 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3434849505152535455565758 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1254
    Quote Originally Posted by MacUser
    Just wanted to pop in and say, I hope on Monday I'll officially be able to post here as per the thread title
    Yeah, we've all been doing lots of creeping.
    ooooh, look at the shiny Copper Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtalian
    FedEx lists the package for mine as three pounds.
    Fedex lists the package for mine as two pounds...
    Anything else shipping with yours? Mine should just be the phone, already received the other crap.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Quote Originally Posted by millerhifi
    Fedex lists the package for mine as two pounds...
    Anything else shipping with yours? Mine should just be the phone, already received the other crap.
    Ah, I'm getting just the 650 from them, & I have yet to receive the "other crap."
    ooooh, look at the shiny Copper Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by hugo
    ...I have to send my brand new Treo as soon as my brother gets it in the US to me in Germany. Since I do not want to loose any time, can somebody post the size and weight of the parcel it shipped in?. I ordered some accessories as well, will my brother be able to fit a case for the treo and a headset in the box as well?

I got the following and FEDex says "Weight 4.0 lbs."

Treo 650 with USB cable
    Treo 650 Essentials Kit
    Lifestyle Guide
    Standard Battery for Treo 650
    Handmark Express Weather
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    Quote Originally Posted by specimen38
    I was thinking that, when I read that. Thought you'd estimate -- probably no more than 12 ounces.
    FedEx tells me that the package weighs three pounds. That is probably the weight on which the rate is based rather than the actual rate. That is, the weight is not more than 3 pounds.
  6.    #1046  
    Extremely happy for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by MacUser
    Just wanted to pop in and say, I hope on Monday I'll officially be able to post here as per the thread title
    PalmOne cancelled my order at the requests of Cingular. They say I had too many orders and that I needed to return a Sony Ericsson T237. So I re-ordered last night. It should arrive Tuesday or Wednesday at the lastest.
  7.    #1047  
    Thanks whmurray,

My mother gave me good advice many years ago about it being more intelligent to say I don't know than to force something. I was trying to be helpful, but I came off sounding like one of those "competent" Cingular customer service reps. One of the benefits of getting older is the ability to self-deprecate and not "feel" deprecated or caring what anyone thinks.

Did you decide on getting a 650 or are you going to wait a while longer?
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray
    FedEx tells me that the package weighs three pounds. That is probably the weight on which the rate is based rather than the actual rate. That is, the weight is not more than 3 pounds.
    .......Did you decide on getting a 650 or are you going to wait a while longer?
    I am afraid those two options are not mutually exclusive. However, I no longer expect to have to wait until March.
    Thanks whmurray,
    One of the benefits of getting older is the ability to self-deprecate and not "feel" deprecated or caring what anyone thinks.
    I like that one........
    I was wondering if someone could post the file from a unbranded unlocked Treo 650 to see what the differences are.
    Congratulations. Yippee. After you charge it up, tell us what you like the most about it? Also, tell me if Documents ToGo comes installed?
    yes It Comes With doc's to go 7,

Favorite items list:
    1. It Acctualy works as a phone (Unlike my last three t600's)
    2. The display, Very Nice.
    3. It Acctualy works as a phone

Just installed the software that came with it & Terminal services for palm and Mochasoft 5250 emulator. It synced nicely with Outlook first time. I set up versamail for my corporate e-mail account & Gmail all work great.

4.It Acctualy works as a phone

Unfavorite Item List:
    1. appears to have quita bit of lag when working with blazer..
    2. It did a Soft reset on me when i recieved a call waiting tone while in the middle of a call. Going to try to create that situation again to see if it is just a fluke or a consistant problem..
    I just got my 650 from Cingular. I'm so happy today!

Fedex said the weight was 3lbs. This thing is sooo much nicer in person. I already ordered a belt holster from proclipusa and it should arrive on Monday.

Blazer is waaaay faster on this than my 600!

I haven't experienced any anomolies like soft resets or anything (but I've only had it for 2 hours).

I'm suprised that it didn't come with any kind of case. At least the 600 came with that lame slip cover thing.
    Tracking number
    655715xxxxxx
    Ship date
    Feb 11, 2005
    Estimated delivery
    Feb 14, 2005 3:00 PM
    Reference
    35914498001/302

Delivery location
    ANN ARBOR, MI
    Service type
    Standard Overnight
    Weight
    3.0 lbs.
    Status
    On FedEx vehicle for delivery
    Date/Time

Activity

Details

Feb 12, 2005 9:12 AM

ANN ARBOR, MI
    Apparently! You lucky *******!
    Funny, mine left sort facility in Memphis, TN @ 5:08am and arrived at sort facility in Los Angeles at 5:24am. How did they pull that off.
    16 minute flight!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Apparently! You lucky *******!
    Funny, mine left sort facility in Memphis, TN @ 5:08am and arrived at sort facility in Los Angeles at 5:24am. How did they pull that off.
    16 minute flight!
    Two hour difference in time. FedEx owns Memphis Airport at 5am.
    That would make sense. I wasn't sure if the tracking results show local time (pst) or it's local in both time zones.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    That would make sense. I wasn't sure if the tracking results show local time (pst) or it's local in both time zones.
    The difference in time is part of the reason that a SF resident got his on Friday. When the flights leave Memphis at 5am it is 3am in SF but already 6am in NY.
    Uh Huh ...... first post. Standard Overnight delivery on a Saturday. I smell a troll. Once it gets delivered post your full tracking number.
    Quote Originally Posted by schmont
    Tracking number
    655715xxxxxx
    Ship date
    Feb 11, 2005
    Estimated delivery
    Feb 14, 2005 3:00 PM
    Reference
    35914498001/302

Delivery location
    ANN ARBOR, MI
    Service type
    Standard Overnight
    Weight
    3.0 lbs.
    Status
    Date/Time

Activity

Details

Feb 12, 2005 9:12 AM

ANN ARBOR, MI
    I don't know about you all, but my Treo is now sitting at a Sort Facility in Boston (where I live). Has anyone tried to get FedEx to let you pick it up on the weekend instead of waiting for it to come on Monday? Not sure if they'd allow for that sort of thing...
    Quote Originally Posted by lucidfuse
    I don't know about you all, but my Treo is now sitting at a Sort Facility in Boston (where I live). Has anyone tried to get FedEx to let you pick it up on the weekend instead of waiting for it to come on Monday? Not sure if they'd allow for that sort of thing...
    Others have already reported here that they have tried and been told that the packages have already been sorted by truck for Monday delivery. So the short answer is no.