Page 31 of 63 FirstFirst ... 21262728293031323334353641 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 1254
  1. #601  
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    for those who got the phone or will get lucky with a rep and are able to order the phone, can you get the sku # to (hopefully) make it easier for the rest.
    Orange SKU: 1040NA-CN5
  2. #602  
    Quote Originally Posted by mobileman
    Just called Cingular and asked for small business. They told me it will be out some time at the end of 1rst quarter '05. I bet if I called back in a couple of minutes, I would get an entirely different answer.
    I just went to the website. Any time I pick anything that has to do with phones, I am taken back to login. When I login again, I am taken to my account screen. Never see an option or another phone option. I cannot tell whether the 650 is offered.
  3. #603  
    Quote Originally Posted by MacUser
    This sucks...should I go back to the other thread where we're waiting for the 650? Apparently, there are a lot of people "with me".

    So, with no business account holding friend, we're left high and dry?

    i will just read both so i can enjoy the pictures of the new 650's but then cry myself to sleep
    Naveen

    Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

    Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
  4. #604  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    What's up with you Canadians lagging so much behind.
    by the time you come back, the 700 may be out also...
    Naveen

    Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

    Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
  5. #605  
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    for those who got the phone or will get lucky with a rep and are able to order the phone, can you get the sku # to (hopefully) make it easier for the rest.
    SKU#63437 with a description of "cbgpmacetreo" is what the Cingular (Orange) rep gave me. I called 1-866-562-7061. Hope this helps!
    michael [TX76Mike]
    BB Tour (Verizon) ∙ 16GB iPhone 3GS (AT&T) ∙ Palm Pre (Cricket)
    Follow me on twitter
  6. #606  
    Quote Originally Posted by wolwol
    am waiting for the palmOne, its DUN enabled

    http://wolwol.smugmug.com/photos/15168421-M.jpg
    it may be wise to be patient for an unloacked version from P1.
    so the option to dial-up networking does not appear on cingular 650 phones?
    Last edited by Thunder God; 02/01/2005 at 06:28 PM.
    Naveen

    Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

    Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
  7. #607  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    Here are pics of the AT&T SIM that I haven't activated and a couple pics of the phone...
    thank you for the pics

    Dale,
    I am new to P1, so maybe this can or can not be done. what if we were to unlock the phone and then flash or flex it with new software to enable the DUN

    OK---since we're seeing Cingular Consumer also locking SIMS down, we all must face the fact that any t650 fron a carrier will be LOCKED. Now, my question is this....if these phones are locked AND have DUN disabled should we look elsewhere (direct from p1?)? I would REALLY like to know if firmware could UNLOCK a phone (since its already assumed that DUN can be done). And finally....I know DUN has had stabiliby issues, anyone have more information regarding that claim? Do you think its worth just getting it from p1? I currently bought a v551 whichs works quite well w/ MediaWorks (however I only have GPRS here at college) and tethering. I paid 150$ish for it and I'm elligle for my 30day trade-in. Anyways, opinions?

    Thanks Guys
    Dale
    Naveen

    Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

    Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
  8. #608  
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray
    Not just early but unlocked. It is clear that both have value. Otherwise P1 would not be making us wait and Cingular would not be giving discounts for locked.
    Well, I was referring to an unlocked phone.
  9. #609  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayswj
    Well everything is workign well.. I have tons loaded on the Treo.. I'm just waiting for a trial version of pylon pro to sync with Lotus notes... But here are a few pictures of my Treo 650 and I called Cingular and they have given my my SIM unlock code for my phone.. I just don't know how to use it... and the lady wasn't that helpful...
    http://hays.hopto.org/pics/treo/treo1.jpg
    http://hays.hopto.org/pics/treo/treo2.jpg
    http://hays.hopto.org/pics/treo/treo3.jpg
    http://hays.hopto.org/pics/treo/treo4.jpg
    hayswj,
    yours has cingular written on it. i noticed the others did not.
    Naveen

    Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

    Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
  10. #610  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    http://mobilefly.com/product.php?productid=467&

    Purchase an unlocked T650 at above site
    wow...$839

    I called customer service again and they stated sales will begin mid feb
    Last edited by Thunder God; 02/01/2005 at 07:12 PM.
    Naveen

    Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

    Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
  11. #611  
    I was so suprised when I got home this evening (about 15 minutes ago) and as I walked up to my front door I saw I box sitting on the ground labelled FedEx! It was my brand spanking new Treo 650! This suprised me for 2 reasons: I didn't think FedEx would drop anything off unless somebody was there to recieve it, and I didn't think I had ordered it early enough yesterday to get it today.

    This is awesome. My Treo is sitting on my desk charging right now.

    A coupel of things that struck my right off the bat:
    The screen rocks! Pictures on a computer screen do not do it justice!
    Keyboard is better than I expected.
    Its just flat out BEAUTIFUL!

    Paul
  12. #612  
    Quote Originally Posted by pmurph222
    I was so suprised when I got home this evening (about 15 minutes ago) and as I walked up to my front door I saw I box sitting on the ground labelled FedEx! It was my brand spanking new Treo 650! This suprised me for 2 reasons: I didn't think FedEx would drop anything off unless somebody was there to recieve it, and I didn't think I had ordered it early enough yesterday to get it today.

    This is awesome. My Treo is sitting on my desk charging right now.

    A coupel of things that struck my right off the bat:
    The screen rocks! Pictures on a computer screen do not do it justice!
    Keyboard is better than I expected.
    Its just flat out BEAUTIFUL!

    Paul
    Could all the people who have managed to get a GSM 650 please indicate HOW they successfully ordered it? If it was through FAN or a with a business account, simply note it. Otherwise, a nice narrative would help others.
    Thanks in advance...
  13. #613  
    All the people who have the Treo 650 GSM are either those that have received it from the Cingular BLUE side (AT&T) or were lucky enough to be close to one of the extremely limited Cingular Stores that had a few on hand. General ordering from Cingular via phone/web is not available yet, as you know. To my knowledge, no one has gotten the phone direct from Cingular on the Orange side, but I reserve the right to be corrected on that statement.
  14. #614  
    Quote Originally Posted by stheo
    Where in St. Louis did you find the Treo 650's?
    Custom Cellular
    1105 Jeffco Blvd
    Arnold, MO 63010, USA
    (636) 282-0269

    I picked one up this afternoon. They got a shipment of 35 and as of around 5 PM, I was the only one who had purchased one.
  15. gbobman's Avatar
    Posts
    169 Posts
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    #615  
    Nice title page
    HS visor Deluxe (Blue) & Palm IIIx ► HS visor Prism & visorPhone ►P1 T|T & SE T68i ► Tapwave Zodiac2 & P1 Treo 650 GSM ►Treo 680 unlocked ► Sprint Pre(-)►TouchPad & Sprint FrankenPre2 VZW

    I will leave Palm/webOS only after kicking, screaming and wrecking anything on my way out.

    - (Sigh)... It died.
  16. #616  
    The Rooster,
    Is yours working on Cingular's network in St. Louis? I started another thread on this subject -- mine doesn't work... ( I'm wondering if we got out of the gate too early.
  17. #617  
    Quote Originally Posted by MacUser
    Could all the people who have managed to get a GSM 650 please indicate HOW they successfully ordered it? If it was through FAN or a with a business account, simply note it. Otherwise, a nice narrative would help others.
    Thanks in advance...
    Check you pm
  18. #618  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rooster
    Custom Cellular
    1105 Jeffco Blvd
    Arnold, MO 63010, USA
    (636) 282-0269

    I picked one up this afternoon. They got a shipment of 35 and as of around 5 PM, I was the only one who had purchased one.
    This store is an agent only. You MUST be present to get a phone. With or without a contract. You must be preset to sign you C.C. slip.

    Grrr.

    L
    Te >T3 > T3 > Zod2 > Z72 > waiting for t650
  19. #619  
    Quote Originally Posted by rexracer
    The Rooster,
    Is yours working on Cingular's network in St. Louis? I started another thread on this subject -- mine doesn't work... ( I'm wondering if we got out of the gate too early.
    I replied in your other thread.
  20. #620  
    Originally Posted by xenophonite
    Please test the network performance at...

    dslreports.com/mspeed

    Please post latency results as well.

    3 bars signal strength:

    76 kbit/sec
    2.47s latency
    12.941s d/l time

    Second time 1-2 bars:
    83 kbit/sec
    2.59s latency
    11.487s d/l time


    Weird that i got better rates the secind time with a weaker signal.

Posting Permissions