Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 12345671252 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 1254
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Milo Bloom
    OK, it came with an ATT&T sim card, but I already had one. I put my current sim in the phone and it took off just fine, could get on the net and place phone calls right away.

    I can't tell if I can use DUN for sure, but I don't think so, the buletooth setup just has hot-sync and hands free.
    Is it locked?
  2. #22  
    BTW, I will be able to find out if it is unlocked in about an hour when I go back to work... (ya right, work on the day I got my 650...)

    I will try to stick to info about the GSM version, but on just the 650 side things I can say this:

    The cam is SOOOO much better...
    The screen is much, much better looking than I was expecting
    The 650 is a heavy phone. I was surprised how heavy it is. It is not bad, but I don't remember a phone this heavy since the old Motorola flips back in the day.
    Love the keyboard!

    I am a long time Sprint 600 user btw, a Treo 300 user before that. Switched to AT&T for the discount I get via work.
  3. #23  
    I'd send it back, it should lie flat.
    Quote Originally Posted by wiregen
    - it rocks!!
  4. #24  
    You mean the Treo 650 wobbles? Lordy....

    Crippling Bluetooth and now this....what a piece of junk....
  5.    #25  
    Congrats! Details.... Details... we want to hear.
    Quote Originally Posted by wiregen
    My cingular (blue/ATTWS) ARRIVED TODAY! I will wait till i get home later...it's charging at my office (i work for cingular blue) - it rocks!!
  6. #26  
    The AT&T Treo 650 IS locked to AT&T.... It would not work with a Cingular card.
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by wiregen
    it rocks!!
    I have not even set my Treo down yet, would not know if it rocks or not
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by Milo Bloom
    The AT&T Treo 650 IS locked to AT&T.... It would not work with a Cingular card.
    Wouldn't do for me... My Vodaphone SIM would be lonely when I went to Ireland
  9.    #29  
    Okay, they will do it. I just have to change my number. Thinking....now! It's strategy for Cingular. New customer marketing. PalmOne is silent.
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by specimen38
    Okay, they will do it. I just have to change my number. Thinking....now! It's strategy for Cingular. New customer marketing. PalmOne is silent.

    Huh?
  11. #31  
    And P1's site STILL doesn't even say "coming soon." Damn ... worse then my wife.
  12.    #32  
    Sorry...Blue Side of Cingular. I found a B2B CSR who will get me phone. This took a long time and several calls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo44
    Huh?
  13.    #33  
    MisterED,

    The B2B is corporate release [this week].
    The Cingular consumer release [next week]
  14. #34  
    OK, I'm aware of that .. but what does that have to do with the temperature of my chicken soup?
    Quote Originally Posted by specimen38
    MisterED,

    The B2B is corporate release [this week].
    The Cingular consumer release [next week]
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd
    And P1's site STILL doesn't even say "coming soon." Damn ... worse then my wife.
    Damn, I laughed out loud and almost pissed my pants when I read this. Thanks for the smile.
  16. #36  
    Glad someome appreciates my sick humor.
    Quote Originally Posted by moppet52
    Damn, I laughed out loud and almost pissed my pants when I read this. Thanks for the smile.
  17. #37  
    My rep is telling me since they regard it as primarily data (not primary voice) equipment I have to get a data plan of 29.99 (10MB). After the data plan, I can get any voice plan.

    What AT&T plan Voice and Data did you get?
  18. #38  
    They (ATT) tried pulling that same sh1t when I bought the Audiovox SM5600 (MS Smartphone) back in October. That's a load of crap. Find another rep.
    Quote Originally Posted by busyman
    My rep is telling me since they regard it as primarily data (not primary voice) equipment I have to get a data plan of 29.99 (10MB). After the data plan, I can get any voice plan.

    What AT&T plan Voice and Data did you get?
  19. #39  
    Milo, can you copy the files related to activation to your card (should be something like htcactivation or something similar) and email them to me? I'd like to look at the GSM unlock codes... The CDMA phone has the files, but I'd like to make sure before I start playing...
  20. #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmite
    Milo, can you copy the files related to activation to your card (should be something like htcactivation or something similar) and email them to me? I'd like to look at the GSM unlock codes... The CDMA phone has the files, but I'd like to make sure before I start playing...
    AWESOME Shadowmite!!! Go for it!

    I'd like to nominate Shadowmite for new CEO of palmone...looks like he might 'release' a unlocked GSM 650 BEFORE P1 does!!!
    Treo 650 GSM Unlocked-TMobile
Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 12345671252 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions