Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by magick21
    Can I change the contacts to read first name first instead of last name with agendus
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotoru
    (from Treo) Since we R off on Agendus here, Will it let U store photos or contacts on the SD card?
    Photos yes. But it uses the internal Contacts DB, so those stay in memory.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by awesterink
    I am using Chapura KeySuite's KeyContacts, also for replacing the Contacts shortcut in the Phone app. Works well. I am still syncing the standard Contacts list as well, for the benefit of feeding VoiceDial.
    This may be a silly question, but I've only had my 650 since last Friday: how do you sync both KeyContacts AND the standard Contacts database? Seems when I set it up in HotSync, I have to choose which app to sync to...Not sure how to do both. (This would apply to *any* product that uses its own database: KeySuite, Beyond Contacts, etc.)

I'm currently running the free demo of KeySuite (but was considering dumping it since many other apps require the built-in database...particularly VoiceDial.) If syncing both doesn't take up *too* much memory, perhaps I'll stick with it...
    Right-click on the HotSync icon, and under "Custom", go to the Properties of the Contacts database and change it to "Desktop overwrites handheld", and make it the default action. That way your Desktop and KeyContacts will still do a 2-way sync, but your buillt-in Contacts DB will simply always get updated to whatever your Desktop and KeyContacts agreed on.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Great. Thanks for the info. This helps a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by awesterink
    Right-click on the HotSync icon, and under "Custom", go to the Properties of the Contacts database and change it to "Desktop overwrites handheld", and make it the default action. That way your Desktop and KeyContacts will still do a 2-way sync, but your buillt-in Contacts DB will simply always get updated to whatever your Desktop and KeyContacts agreed on.
    Originally Posted by Hotoru
    (from Treo) Since we R off on Agendus here, Will it let U store photos or contacts on the SD card?
    Originally Posted by Insertion
    Photos yes. But it uses the internal Contacts DB, so those stay in memory.
    I was thinking in terms of the photos that reside as thumbnails in the contacts DB. So, I guess the answer is No to both.

Edit:
    Ok on re-reading your response I believe you are saying that Agendus will let you save the contact thumbnails to the SD card. But, I guess this takes away the integration with the built in Palm desktop for the pics. Not that this is a big deal really. Sorry, I am a bit slow at 4am
    Last edited by Hotoru; 02/27/2005 at 03:09 AM. Reason: Re-Read Response
    Pilot 512 >PPilot Pro > PalmV > Tungsten T > T3> Treo 650 Cingular
    Is there a limit to the number of contact groups in agendus? the stock contacts from palm is limited to 15. I'm currently using key suite and it does not have a limit but after looking at agendus I think that I may switch.
    Try Contacts Pro
    from http://www.mobimate.com/contactspro/index.shtml

You can dial from it, send SMS from it, and it shares same database as the built-in contacts application. Just a much better interface.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12