1.    #1  
    I still haven't found a good birthday program for the Treo 650 that will pull in birthdays automatically. HappyDays keeps crashing on me. I use DateBk5 and want a program that searches for birthdays and enters them into my calendar automatically (DateBK5 will not import from the built in birthday database).

Any suggestions?
    Can't you just do yearly repeats in the regular ol' calendar?
    Quote Originally Posted by deer8
    I still haven't found a good birthday program for the Treo 650 that will pull in birthdays automatically. HappyDays keeps crashing on me. I use DateBk5 and want a program that searches for birthdays and enters them into my calendar automatically (DateBK5 will not import from the built in birthday database).

Any suggestions?
    DateMate 2004. Has feature to add event to Built-In calendar appp, but doesn't have the smarts to NOT duplicate if event is already there : (.
    http://www.mobimate.com/datemate/index2.shtml
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by GWB
    Can't you just do yearly repeats in the regular ol' calendar?
    The problem with this is you have to find each birthday in all the contacts and then make a birthdate in the calendar. I am looking for a program to pull out the current ones already there.
    the p1 cal does just that, it pulls the info from contacts and inserts it into cal
    Treoing & Loving it
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    the p1 cal does just that, it pulls the info from contacts and inserts it into cal
    Thanks. Yes it does but it doesn't pull in to DateBk5
    Agendus pulls the birthday of a contact and shows it in the calendar.
    datemate freezes on my Treo 650. I had to delete it. Any other apps?
    For those of you who liked datemate and had problems with it. There is a new version 2005.
    http://www.mobimate.com/palm_persona...ename=palm.jpg
    and it says:

February 15,

Fixed DateMate to work with new Palm OS devices (Treo 650, Tungsten T5, etc.)

Additional bug fixes.

Al