1.    #1  
    I thought I knew my Treo!
    Today I noticed that my Palm Desktop has a Notepad section, and it has no notes in it and I do not have a NotePad program on my Treo 600. (I use MemoPad)
    What gives? Am I misssing something?
    Curt
    Curt

StarTAC ST7868W w/ Motorola StarTAC Clipon Organizer; Treo 600; Treo 700P; Palm Pre Plus all on Verizon
    Notepad is a hang over from other Palm units, it's not on the T600

There is a way to put notepad from another palm onto the T600, but I found it unreliable.

If you want this type of app, then Bugme works well, but you have to pay for it.
    I'm not sure how well diddlebug works on the t600, it used to work well on my previous palm, but did not have the features of bugme
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the reply .... I searched before starting this thread but all I came up with was a few threads about trying to install an old version of NotePad along with an eng file and also a voice record program. They did not mention syncing with the desktop and so it didn't make total sense to me.
    I was hoping NotePad was kind of like a little clipboard program that I could use while browsing.
    Thanks
    Curt
    Curt

StarTAC ST7868W w/ Motorola StarTAC Clipon Organizer; Treo 600; Treo 700P; Palm Pre Plus all on Verizon
    I put Note Pad on my T600 to improve the writing but not worth the trouble. I use BugMe.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    How does BugMe compare to Diddlebug? I find the writing in Diddlebug to be not smooth at all. Hard to read. I know it is because of the 160 x 160 resolution.
    It's adequate. Try the trial download.
    LOL
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    How well did putting NotePad on the Treo work? Was it really bad?