Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Hi Folks,

just found this thread!
    As some folks have said, my real frustration at the moment is that I can't get a gsm650 for love or money (I need unlocked gsm as am not in the US)

I think the LED incoming call issue is fixed in 2.71 - it doesn't seem to happen for me anymore.
    If you get it, and best of all, can figure out how to repeat it -please let me know

As far as I can tell, the Hotsync resets are gone, obviously still a problem with backupman for some. Hopefully I'll get a 650 soon!
    Hobbyist Software
    VLC Remote - Control VLC from your Pre
    Remote - Control iTunes from your Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by confusedvorlon
    Hopefully I'll get a 650 soon!
    good luck but please don't leave us (Treo 600 users) too far behind
    I'm running the latest, 2.72 and still can't get the Solid Orange to work for Voicemail waiting under "Attention". Is it just me?

-Bill
    Bill Petro
    www.billpetro.com
    mine works fine
    Quote Originally Posted by BillPetro
    I'm running the latest, 2.72 and still can't get the Solid Orange to work for Voicemail waiting under "Attention". Is it just me?

-Bill
    I guess that means it is just you!

do you get the spoolnotification icon for voicemail? If you don't, then it's probably the network in your area.
    Hobbyist Software
    I do get the icon in the Phone app that indicates I have voicemail waiting.

This is curious indeed.

-Bill
    Bill Petro
    www.billpetro.com
    funny on my treo 600 i get the solid orange problem sometimes...its very random, and sometimes it corrects itself, but mostly i have to reboot the phone or restore the led
    I still get the LED problem too.

Also holding the scroll buttons and delete button *sometimes* returns me to the phone app for no reason.

Very frustrating...
    Another bug report, this time concerning KeyLaunch:

1. After ending a call,
    2. Switch from the phone app to another program (or quit to launcher).
    3. Press and hold any direction on the 5-way dpad.
    4. Butler will interpret this as a KeyLaunch button and proceed to launch the assigned app, except in this case, the 5-way has no assigned app, and Butler will just take you back to the phone app.

Funny thing is, this only happens AFTER a call ends. Hope to see this fixed CV. Cheers!! :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by rudychow
    Another bug report, this time concerning KeyLaunch:

1. After ending a call,
    2. Switch from the phone app to another program (or quit to launcher).
    3. Press and hold any direction on the 5-way dpad.
    4. Butler will interpret this as a KeyLaunch button and proceed to launch the assigned app, except in this case, the 5-way has no assigned app, and Butler will just take you back to the phone app.

Funny thing is, this only happens AFTER a call ends. Hope to see this fixed CV. Cheers!! :-)
    could you try the latest beta - it goes hard-core on trying not allow functions to confuse each other.
    If the bug is still there, then the phone call link might give me a clue as to how to find it!
    Hobbyist Software
    could you try the latest beta - it goes hard-core on trying not allow functions to confuse each other.
    If the bug is still there, then the phone call link might give me a clue as to how to find it!
    Hi cv, ver 2.8 no longer has the problem. Good job!
    Where is 2.8? I can only find 2.72.

Thanks,

-Bill
    Bill Petro
    www.billpetro.com
    Where is 2.8? I can only find 2.72.:

Downloads section of www.hobbyistsoftware.com
    Hobbyist Software
    Found it, confusedvorlon. Althought after I install it (even after deleting the previous) it says it's v 2.73.

And thanks for all the fish.

-Bill
    Bill Petro
    www.billpetro.com
    Where is 2.8? I can only find 2.72.:

Downloads section of www.hobbyistsoftware.com
    I also downloaded and installed from this link and butler shows version 2.73
    Quote Originally Posted by BillPetro
    Found it, confusedvorlon. Althought after I install it (even after deleting the previous) it says it's v 2.73.

And thanks for all the fish.

-Bill
    Same here...I uninstalled and reset first. The 2.8 on your site lists 2.73 on the treo but I do see the new voicemail inicator setup.
    as so often - I forgot to change the about page. 2.81 should actually do what it said it should, and has a correct about page!
    Hobbyist Software
    No doubt. My primary reason for wanting Butler is to alert me of VM, and SMS. I have not gotten it yet for the stabilty reasons, but I may try it now. The only other problem is I am rapidly running out of memory. I need to install PowerRun or Zlauncher.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    i have downloaded the beta version 2.72 had the 2.71 version now im having problems with the voicemail led turning orange and sometime phone resetting when i get a call any ideas?
    am i missing something also is there a later version than this?????????????
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast