Page 1 of 32 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    "Official" Well, because I said so.

Shouting follows:

NO SPRINT VC DISCUSSIONS HERE .....
    NO CDMA DISCUSSION HERE .....

ONLY THOSE WAITING FOR GSM UNITS FROM VIENNA CHANNELS PER THE TREO ROADSHOW COUPONS !

We deserve our own thread!

2.    #2  
    OK, how many of the 528, whoops, edit, I mean 518 GSM's ordered from VC are for TC members?

http://www.viennachannels.com/palmoneevents

I'm #100x (NY Roadshow, November)
    I'm with you...but I almost turned to the dark side today and called sprint ...but my wife told me to hang in there, the second love of my life would be available soon...
    Order # 7xx Boston Roadshow
    me
    Order #59X
    #92X - NY Nov.
    I ordered a GSM one in the Boston show too. My Sprint one goes on eBay as soon as I get a GSM one. See, I'm worse than most... I knew I couldn't wait for a GSM one so I got a new number from Sprint and have had all my calls forwarded to it... but this is about to change, I hope
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd
    Yeah, that's me too. </sigh>

I still can't find out how to verify which credit card I used to prepay for my VC order. Any suggestions?? I would appreciate it. I have already emailed jeff.marinangel@viennachannels.com, but no reply yet.

Thanks
    OK, how many of the 528, whoops, edit, I mean 518 GSM's ordered from VC are for TC members?

http://www.viennachannels.com/palmoneevents

I'm no. 14xx . . . doing my time waiting queue.

Queue time is some of the hardest time there is.
    81x from Chicago Roadshow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacUser
    Yeah, that's me too. </sigh>

I still can't find out how to verify which credit card I used to prepay for my VC order. Any suggestions?? I would appreciate it. I have already emailed jeff.marinangel@viennachannels.com, but no reply yet.

Thanks
    im below 950 (nov/nyc) and am in the same boat as you.

i think i used a vitual card from citibank and the exp date might be up in january.

Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    805 Global Posts
    I'm in the high 800s. I expect to see mine any year now.
    mid 200's for me. I think they will ship all GSM at once, is my opinion. (1 week straight, but just a guess)
    Chicago roadshow 6xx

The waiting is the hardest part
    Todd/Indy
  15.    #15  
    Maybe P1 will ship them direct from their inventory. That would certainly speed things up.

Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna
    mid 200's for me. I think they will ship all GSM at once, is my opinion. (1 week straight, but just a guess)
    NYC Roadshow # 89X. Also on a waiting list at a downtown Cingular store.
  17.    #17  
    Don't forget ...out of the 1500 or so VC "numbers" AT LEAST 500something are Sprint plus I believe GSM wasn't offered at the first 2 events at Javits (so GSM order numbers probably starts up in the hundreds). There are also a large number of cancelled orders due to non-attendance. So number 200 for example MIGHT be closer to number 50 in the actual queue.

Anyone here have a number BELOW 100 for the GSM model ?
    Don't forget ...out of the 1500 or so VC "numbers" AT LEAST 500something are Sprint plus I believe GSM wasn't offered at the first 2 events at Javits (so GSM order numbers probably starts up in the hundreds). There are also a large number of cancelled orders due to non-attendance. So number 200 for example MIGHT be closer to number 50 in the actual queue.

Anyone here have a number BELOW 100 for the GSM model ?
    Good thought process. I like it No. 2##
    Yeowda!
    im 998 nyc checking every day
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhjr
    im 998 nyc checking every day
    what Just ONCE a Day???/
Page 1 of 32 12345611 ... LastLast