Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    im below 950 (nov/nyc) and am in the same boat as you.

i think i used a vitual card from citibank and the exp date might be up in january.

So what do we do, Felipe? I've asked this question in a number of threads receiving no suggestions of help.
    So now that cingular is shipping, any idea when VC will ship our GSM Treo 650s?
    Treoing & Loving it
  3.    #63  
    The only OBVIOUS thing to do is contact Vienna Channels. What other possible option could there be?

If when they attempt to ship and find your card is not good, they would more then likely contact you as they have done to others with the Sprint phone.

Quote Originally Posted by MacUser
    So what do we do, Felipe? I've asked this question in a number of threads receiving no suggestions of help.
  4.    #64  
    Are they? Where did you hear that? Hmmm, guess it's time for more phone calls.
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    So now that cingular is shipping, any idea when VC will ship our GSM Treo 650s?
    They are shipping, search other threads here on TC. Or better yet, call Cingular's B2B dept
    Treoing & Loving it
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd
    Are they? Where did you hear that? Hmmm, guess it's time for more phone calls.
    I Sent Joe Fabris from Palmone emails Both thursday & Friday Last week asking if He could tell me when the VC GSM's would start shipping He still hasnt answered..
    i'm sure they are tired of hearing from us treoholics, so i'm gonna wait until someone with a higher number gets theirs and i don't b4 i contact them.

hopefully, they will contact me b4 they skip me.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd
    The only OBVIOUS thing to do is contact Vienna Channels. What other possible option could there be?

If when they attempt to ship and find your card is not good, they would more then likely contact you as they have done to others with the Sprint phone.
    I have tried email and received no reply. I just wanted to call them to be proactive as not to delay my 650. Does anyone have a phone number?
    I do not think the fact that Cingular's B2B is shipping means that VC should be shipping. Since we are waiting for unlocked phone I think we will have to wait for Cingular to start selling to everyone else, then for Palmone to sell unlocked version, then and only then will we see VC start shipping. I think it could be awhile.
  10.    #70  
    It's been posted before, unfortunately I don't have it. You can look up www.viennachannels.com under "contact us" and it's probably there. Best thing to do is wait until they START to ship. We're all just driving those poor folks nuts.
    I have tried email and received no reply. I just wanted to call them to be proactive as not to delay my 650. Does anyone have a phone number?
  11.    #71  
    Can't say as I blame him. He must get 400 emails a day from "people like us."
    Quote Originally Posted by Barney
    I Sent Joe Fabris from Palmone emails Both thursday & Friday Last week asking if He could tell me when the VC GSM's would start shipping He still hasnt answered..
    No luv from VC:

From: Jeff Marinangel [mailto:jeff.marinangel@viennachannels.com]
    Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 8:04 PM
    To: 'Patrick Horsman'
    Subject: RE: Treo 650 GSM unlocked order status

No eta information or quantities have been communicted to us yet by palmOne. As a result I have to guess as to when product may ship into us so we may in turn fill orders. I do believe that if Cingular's launch goes smoothly, we should begin seeing some orders fulfilled in February. While I am very hopeful that all can be handled in February, I honestly can not commit and product constraint could push orders out further. Please know we are working as closely with palmOne to expedite GSM delivery and we will update information as we know it at www.viennachannels.com/palmoneevents .
    Jeff

Anyone notice their page does not load on FireFox?

http://www.viennachannels.com/palmoneevents
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk
    Anyone notice their page does not load on FireFox?

http://www.viennachannels.com/palmoneevents
    Yes, because their site, much like their actual operation, is poo poo.
    Yes I think that was noted in an earlier thread, that since they used forntpage to build their site, firefox couldent load the page...

ok, so i'm a t-mo user waiting for an unlocked phone from vc.

yet another rumor states that palm1 will be selling unlocked/unbranded gsm (UUG) phones after the official cingular release.

with no word from vc, i was wondering . . .

if it would be wrong of me to buy a UUG from palm1 for what ever they are selling it for and send it back withing 30 day? hoping of corse the vc will ship in that time frame.

wrong?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Nothing personal here, but it seems a bit wrong to me to buy a product knowing full well that you'll be returning it just because you're impatient and can't wait for the exact same thing from another source. The better answer might be to buy from pa1mOne if it becomes available before VC, then ebay your VC unit when you get it. That would avoid straining the supply/demand chain any more than its bound be be already.

Todd/Indy
    Yeah, I got the same canned response from Jeff.

Quote Originally Posted by horsmanp
    No luv from VC:

From: Jeff Marinangel [mailto:jeff.marinangel@viennachannels.com]
    Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 8:04 PM
    To: 'Patrick Horsman'
    Subject: RE: Treo 650 GSM unlocked order status

No eta information or quantities have been communicted to us yet by palmOne. As a result I have to guess as to when product may ship into us so we may in turn fill orders. I do believe that if Cingular's launch goes smoothly, we should begin seeing some orders fulfilled in February. While I am very hopeful that all can be handled in February, I honestly can not commit and product constraint could push orders out further. Please know we are working as closely with palmOne to expedite GSM delivery and we will update information as we know it at www.viennachannels.com/palmoneevents .
    Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    ok, so i'm a t-mo user waiting for an unlocked phone from vc.

yet another rumor states that palm1 will be selling unlocked/unbranded gsm (UUG) phones after the official cingular release.

with no word from vc, i was wondering . . .

if it would be wrong of me to buy a UUG from palm1 for what ever they are selling it for and send it back withing 30 day? hoping of corse the vc will ship in that time frame.

wrong?

As a fellow T-mo user, who DOESN'T have a vc on order, all that I ask is you remember us unfortunate souls and sell us (me) the surplus T650 when it arrives.
  20.    #80  
    Anyone who wants my ATT 650 when(ever) I get my VC model is welcome to purchase it. Just looking to get EXACTLY what I paid for + shipping to you which was $449 + NJ tax (6%).
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast