Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 19242526272829303132 LastLast
    I just got a confirmation for Order Number 150X. Looks like they got a ton of these in today
    I just got a confirmation for order # 137X.

Looks like the dam has broke.
    Anyone know who will warranty the GSM unlocked 650? I imagine it would be PalmOne since they are the only one selling it. Is that so?
    confirmation of shipment for #12XX this morning

YEEHAW!!!!

...and I was able to use my magical 100th post for this joyous news
    Last edited by magicman; 03/18/2005 at 05:58 PM.
    I must say, I'm very jealous...No notification yet. :-(.

Shy
    -----
    124x - sad I may have to wait for a while longer
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Well, my unlocked Treo 650 got here a little while ago. I am posting this from it! I guess I'll have to change my sig...oddly enough, I actually like the way the Cingular 650 looks. The blue around the screen is actually a little more to my liking than the grey. However, I greatly prefer the darker grey of the rest of the unlocked Treo as opposed to the light silver of Cingular's version.

I think my order was number 1156, from the Chicago roadshow events for those who are still waiting....
    Quote Originally Posted by newtreouser
    Anyone know who will warranty the GSM unlocked 650? I imagine it would be PalmOne since they are the only one selling it. Is that so?
    yes, call palm if/when u have issues.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    i got my ship notification today around 10am order #15xx

it has been scanned at the ups depot in texas....i should get it early next week.........
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Order #920 (NYC Road Show) received today.
    Quote Originally Posted by shy dawg
    I must say, I'm very jealous...No notification yet. :-(.

Shy
    -----
    124x - sad I may have to wait for a while longer
    You should have had your notification by now, if not email VC!!!
    I sent an email to Jeff on Friday morning haven't heard anything back. I emailed him at the beginning of March and he said everything was in order with regard to my 650. Hoping to hear something Monday - I'd really like to have this next week to take on a trip.

Shy
    -----
    Hoping and waiting
    _NO_ confirmation yet!! Nothing heard in months.

GSM Unlocked 650 (order #11xx) at the DC Roadshow.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shy dawg
    I sent an email to Jeff on Friday morning

they're using a very complex algorithm that none of us would understand.

... I spoke with P1 tech support who passed me to P1 sales to get a new devices. After 60 minutes, they told me there was no one in a supervisory capacity to talk with, despite the fact they had just realligned the sales group and someone "was supposed to be there..."
    I have a proposal for this thread - would each poster always include their order number (6XX, 11XX, etc), with their post (even if the unit's been received)?

That prevents us from having to seach through the previous messages if the person had posted the number earlier.
    Last edited by tcc; 03/21/2005 at 01:19 AM.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Order 114#

Great news, my credit card was billed 2 days ago....

Oh, yeah - I have not received the phone, nor any notification of shipment and I had a 30 day try before you buy option......
    Quote Originally Posted by tcc
    _NO_ confirmation yet!! Nothing heard in months.

GSM Unlocked 650 (order #11xx) at the DC Roadshow.

Well, I just received the notice indicating that the credit card didn't go through (even though the information was perfectly accurate when I submitted the written form at the DC Roadshow). I wonder whether he has everyone resubmit a web-form to prevent his having to input everyone's name, address, and billing information from the hand-written forms submitted at the roadshows.

So I re-submitted the application via the web-form (yes, it does look "phishing-like"). Oh well.

-Marc
    DC Roadshow, awaiting order #11XX (Treo 650 Unlocked)
    Very interesting...Maybe I'll get my new toy soon after all:

Just showed on my CC this morngin:
    Mar 18, 2005 Mar 20, 2005 VIENNA CHANNELS ($359.00)

-----
    Shy
    124x
    Quote Originally Posted by tcc

So I re-submitted the application via the web-form (yes, it does look "phishing-like"). Oh well.

-Marc
    DC Roadshow, awaiting order #11XX (Treo 650 Unlocked)
    Hi,
    I got my mail from "Jeff" a few days ago, also saying something was wrong with my credit card. The mail had typos, the URL did not match what was shown, and had a strange address. But I was feeling reckless, and actually entered in my info (probably a dumb move, and I should call Am Ex today).

I sent mail back to Vienna, warning them about this phishing scam? Has anyone else re-entered the info, and did you notice anything strange on your bill?

thanks!
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have an order in for the 30-day eval unit, you will have to wait a few weeks.

If you want to buy it now, they can ship today - I cahnged my order request this morning and got my tracking number within an hour. Hurry before they run out

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My luck... My Treo is going to be delivered to my House while I'm at work and I'm leaving that night for DC... guess my Treo will have to wait til Monday morning, Because you better damn well believe i'm not going to wait til i'm out of work to get this sucka!
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about