Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172223242526272829303132 LastLast
    Mr. Brown Delivered it to mom house last night. Hmm, thought I had it shipped to work. Guess I have make a trip to moms.

It only tool a little less that 4 months.

I wonder if I will wait the same amount of time for the 2 gig card?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  2.    #522  
    According to a note on the PACKING LIST inside the box we were supposed to receive an EMAIL with an actual INVOICE. That is what I am looking for, an invoice, that can be used as a proof of purchase.
    Quote Originally Posted by mullva
    I got an e-mail with a and a tracking number the day it shipped.
    Just got this.... I was at the 2nd NY Road Show. Order was in the 1500's I believe.

March 15, 2005

Dear NYJosh:
    On behalf of palmOne, we thank you for your Treo order.
    Your UPS tracking number is 1Z03Y3E60xxxxxxxxx and we anticipate arrival of your order at your office on or before March 21, 2005. We hope you and your business benefit from this great Treo product from palmOne.
    Best regards,
    Jeff Marinangel
    Vienna Channels - Evalexpress
    palmOne Demo Services Team
    817-308-8188
    did u order a gsm or cingular gsm?
    Can you please post whether you are receiving an unlocked unit or a Cingular unit?

Shy
    Order 12xx
    Once we ALL receive the TREO 650's (that we anxiously & patiently waited for), we should b!tch in unison to PALM1 on how DISGRACEFUL Vienna managed the orders!
    - Treo often imitated; never duplicated!
    GSM Unlocked.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Well dlstang... If you really want to place blame, place it on P1 marketing. It was not Jeff. I picked mine up in person from Jeff, and we had a short conversation. He is a nice guy, and was just the middle man here... Thinking about the volume he handled, I think he did a darn good job keeping us informed and processing orders once he recieved the inventory.
    I'm sure Vienna Channels is doing the best they can. Also, I really doubt this is worth their time and trouble. Since none of us seems to have specific knowledge of VC's relationship to p1, I don't think it's fair to bash VC.

Todd/Indy
    Thanks...I emailed Jeff about my order about 2 weeks ago and he indicated that my order should be filled in less than 3 weeks - 'hopefully'. It appears it may be true.

Shy
    -----
    Order #12xx
    Waiting impatiently :-)
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Unbelievable! I actually received an email saying that mine has shipped. It should be here on the 18th. I was at the Chicago Roadshow and my order number is 1xxx(I'm not trying to hide it, I just don't feel like searching for the email with that info right now ). My order number is actually higher than those of some people who were at later events. Oh well, now I have something to sell to get the I-Mate Jam.
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjosh
    Just got this.... I was at the 2nd NY Road Show. Order was in the 1500's I believe.

March 15, 2005

Dear NYJosh:
    On behalf of palmOne, we thank you for your Treo order.
    Your UPS tracking number is 1Z03Y3E60xxxxxxxxx and we anticipate arrival of your order at your office on or before March 21, 2005. We hope you and your business benefit from this great Treo product from palmOne.
    Best regards,
    Jeff Marinangel
    Vienna Channels - Evalexpress
    palmOne Demo Services Team
    817-308-8188
    do you know, or anyone else, was the 2nd NY road show before or after the DC show?
    Quote Originally Posted by magicman
    do you know, or anyone else, was the 2nd NY road show before or after the DC show?
    I believe the 2nd NY road show was the last one. Also, CORRECTION - my order was in the 1000's range.
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjosh
    I believe the 2nd NY road show was the last one. Also, CORRECTION - my order was in the 1000's range.
    If you are in the 1000's range it must have been before the DC show, I believe that our order numbers don't start before 1100.

So I was concerned that a #1500 unlocked had already been shipped, what happened to mine? But your number is lower, so I can breathe easy again

(have to watch my posts now, I would like to save post #100 to celebrate shipment or receipt of my unlocked 650 )
    Last edited by magicman; 03/15/2005 at 06:04 PM. Reason: added text about post #
    I was at the 2nd NYC roadshow (order number 92x) and I got the email about my credit card info needing to be updated. The minute I received it I went and re-entered my info. That was over a week ago. I'm completely disgusted with this whole Palm/VC Mickey Mouse operation (no disrespect to Mickey/Disney).
    just received this from Jeff in reply to my request for a status update
    We are waiting for additional inventory from palmOne and will be shipping devices as product arrives. I hope most orders will be filled in the next 30 days.

Jeff
    so here's hoping I will indeed get my 650 (order #12xx) in time for my birthday mid-April. :-D
    Palm Pilot->Palm 1000->Palm Vx->Palm VII->Treo 180->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 750->....and then?
    I STILL want my T650
    okay, i was order 940. ordered after the 2nd nyc show. had a hiccup with the credit card. a box from vc was delivered to my moms house (nyc) on monday. i picked up the box today.

i say box, because i havent opened it, i assume the treo is in there but i'll wait a bit more before i check to make sure.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I am #11XX from the DC Roadshow. I've been very patient and understanding up until the February 28th deadline. Now that we are at March 16th, there is absolutely NO excuse for PalmOne not to ship Vienna Channels the remaining product to satisfy the Roadshow orders. What I do not understand is that PalmOne is showing "In Stock, Shipping Normally" on their webstore for unlocked GSM Treo 650s??? How can they have available product and will not fulfill orders from November 04'. I took my valuable time to look at the Treo 650 as a solution for my business. I'm making the buying decision for over 100 smartphones. Is PalmOne so confident in their market position that they are willing to risk the relationship with the ones who are making the buying decisions for their potential commercail customers? I do not hold any fault with Vienna Channels whatsoever! I cannot believe PalmOne would not recognize their overall neglect of the people they spent a large amount of time and money trying to promote their product before it's release. If I'm an Officer at PalmOne I have to question the overall expense of the Roadshow and wonder if the goal of the Roadshows had really been met? Could anyone shed some light on this for me?
    My guess as to what happened: PalmOne came to the conclusion at the end of the Road Shows that most of the attendees were only techies that were interested in finding out information about the T650 for themselves and getting a good price on a new phone. They did not get a large number of requests for trail phones, with most people just buying one phone. Since this is not what they were looking for and are not making much money for their effort, they are writing the whole process off as a failure. Therefore, they have no desire to quickly sell us phones for $349.00 when they can sell them to others for $699.00. Remember, they are a company out to make money.