Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
    <<<<<I got the declined credit card statement last week. I fillled out the linked form that he sent, and I got another declined message that looked like it was a bulk message. (My card is in good standing!! )>>>>>>

Same here. Dallas Roadshow #44x. First and second creditcards declined (two different cards); both are in good standing. I submitted another CC update yesterday(Tues) around noon (a third card in good standing). Haven't heard anything yet. No CC charge, no emails. I'm calling VC tomorrow if I don't hear anything by noon.
    Do you have a number to Veinna? Could you please share it.

I have tried VERY patiently not to bombard Vienna with any e-mails or calls. I know that this process delay has not been their fault.....up until this point.
    I do not remember anyone in this thread saying they accepted one of the Cingular devices in place of getting a GSM unlocked device. Has anyone done this, thus freeing up an unlocked device for those of us (I am order number 13xx) that are still waiting? If so, thanks for helping out
    Quote Originally Posted by mullva
    Do you have a number to Veinna? Could you please share it.

I have tried VERY patiently not to bombard Vienna with any e-mails or calls. I know that this process delay has not been their fault.....up until this point.

From their web site:

Vienna Channels
    1904 Industrial Blvd.
    Suite 104
    Colleyville, Texas

Phone
    Has anyone heard when the next shippment of V|C treo's is going to come in? I know i'm far from the next person to get one (#14**) but "I want it i want it i want it!!!!!"

hehe

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    I called Jeff this morning to walk through the problem. He said he was out of the office yesterday.

I just received an e-mail from Vienna.
    Order #53x is out the door with a UPS tracking #. Supposed to arrive by Monday!
    YEAHHHHH!!!!!! Just got my shipment email.

"Your UPS tracking number is 1Z03Y3E603409xxxxx and we anticipate arrival of your order at your office on or before March 11, 2005" OH MY doG!!!!

I think people say they are shipping from FtWorth and I'm in the Dallas area just across the county line.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk
    Has anyone heard when the next shippment of V|C treo's is going to come in? I know i'm far from the next person to get one (#14**) but "I want it i want it i want it!!!!!"

hehe

Timmay
    I too have an order no. 14xx. I am also waiting to hear something. So far, the highest number I have seen shipped is #100X.
    The Brown Truck has landed... order #600 (Chicago roadshow, unlocked GSM) delivered! Now the real fun begins!

Thank you, Jeff, Joe, and others.

Todd/Indy
    Quote Originally Posted by tbhausen
    The Brown Truck has landed... order #600 (Chicago roadshow, unlocked GSM) delivered! Now the real fun begins!

Thank you, Jeff, Joe, and others.

Todd/Indy
    congrats!!!
    Wow, sure is a PRETTY thing

First impression is how much easier the unlit keys are to read. They're a nice, bright white with bold black letters and symbols. Nice! I'm going to put it on charge after it warms up to room temp. It sure seems classy and high-quality at first touch.

Todd/Indy
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Clorto
    I too have an order no. 14xx. I am also waiting to hear something. So far, the highest number I have seen shipped is #100X.
    Would those of you in the 1xxx order number range who have received an unlocked GSM unit care to share your order number (at least 1st 2 digits), so we can see what the highest order number shipped is (i.e. is #100x indeed the highest to date). This will allow us 1xxx hopefuls to get an idea when we might get our units (this year or next )
    got mine today..my number is 1xxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimzo
    got mine today..my number is 1xxx
    Thanks that helps a lot

Care to share your real order #? (I did ask for at least 2 digits)
    I think it's safe to disclose complete order number after you receive the unit

Mine was #600

Todd/Indy
    Mine was #558. I cant hear to check my voice mail on the street even with volume up the loudest. Anyone else have that problem? I would like to know how many in this batch of unlocked GSM treos have low volume...any workarounds?
    I think most are that way. Treos just have never had "gutsy" audio IMO (earpiece or speakerphone). The ringers on the 650 sure are loud, though.

Todd/Indy
  18.    #498  
    NYC #xxxx received today.

Actually it was #1002.

Quote Originally Posted by magicman
    Would those of you in the 1xxx order number range who have received an unlocked GSM unit care to share your order number (at least 1st 2 digits), so we can see what the highest order number shipped is (i.e. is #100x indeed the highest to date). This will allow us 1xxx hopefuls to get an idea when we might get our units (this year or next )
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd
    NYC #xxxx received today.

Actually it was #1002.
    Congrats, Ed.
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Apple 15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Ghz C2D
    Retired Treo 650
    mine is 12xx