Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 141920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
    Has anybody gotten shipment notification into the #1100's yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever7
    Any one else got this?

Yes I got this too. I filled it out, so hopefully it will ship tomorrow.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Got my Treo 650 GSM from VC today. Hopefully this second Treo wil stay with be for a long time. I noticed that the Software version is up by one... it is:
    Treo650-1.06-ROW.

My earlier Treo650 was 1.05.
    I am order 82X and from Boston MA. I did not receive a shipment notification at all. Should I be worried? after all, what is another week haha
    onpaws:

I would call if I were you. I was 760, and am in Boston.
    Mine arrives tomorrow. 26#
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    I got this too, and I'm not comfortable with it. It asks for name and address, and then for credit card number, expiration date, and CVV code from the back--and that's it! There doesn't seem to be any way to relate the credit card to an order number. I've e-mailed Jeff to ask if this is legitimate.

Quote Originally Posted by whatever7
    Any one else got this?

I got this email from them today. First of all the link asked me to *put in my yahoo password* when I cliked from yahoo mail; and then gave me a dead link error before I finally got in, which is basically a bland page asking me the put in my cc info again. formsite.com I don't know what it is and it just stink to the high heaven.

Now I have seen unprofessionally written webpage fron vienna channels before, but I am not going to put in my credit this time. I am calling Jeff tomorrow.

My order number is in the early 900 btw.
    I got the form you're all referring to, and filled it out. My 650's enroute--don't sweat it. If it's from VC and looks very plain, and you had to enter a password that makes sense to get in, you're OK. My brother and I had adjacent orders, and he got the same form, too (CC/debit card expired in the interim). It's legit...

Todd/Indy
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Thanks. I see that the link to the form has a number which may be a unique identifier linked to my order. I'll try it using a virtual credit card number and I'll post my results.

...crossing my fingers
    UPS just delivered my unlocked unbranded gsm treo 650! Order #25x from the San Francisco Road show.

My next challenge is to get all my info from my 505m (I know, I'm behind the times) to my treo. It should keep me off the streets and out of trouble for a while
    Can any of you tell me what the charge showed up as on your credit card?
    i.e. VIENNA CHANNELS or what..
    and the exact amount?

VC is telling me it is being declined, my bank is telling me that no charge has been attempted.. heh..

:edit:
    Oh and I'm order #65x

wtf, why don't I have my treo yet!? heh...
    trouble here searching for migration info. Does someone have the link for migrating from 600 to 650 I remember it isnt so straighforward.
    Thanks
    jack
    VC said that my GSM treo has been shipped. (I think i was order 8xx) I'm tracking on UPS.com like a dog looking for his bone!
    Viper...

I am having the same trouble.

I got the declined credit card statement last week. I fillled out the linked form that he sent, and I got another declined message that looked like it was a bulk message. (My card is in good standing!! )

I sent Jeff a message asking what was up, but I have not received any response.
    I don't know what is going on?????
    Order #53x from the Dallas roadshow.
    Received Order #922 from the NYC show.

So shiny and pretty!
    everything was beautiful and nobody hurt.
    Quote Originally Posted by jvanyc
    trouble here searching for migration info. Does someone have the link for migrating from 600 to 650 I remember it isnt so straighforward.
    Thanks
    jack
    VC said that my GSM treo has been shipped. (I think i was order 8xx) I'm tracking on UPS.com like a dog looking for his bone!
    rename backup folder on your pc.
    install latest palm desktop.
    sync.
    load 3rd party apps one by one. get the latest if possible.
    Felipe
    Quote Originally Posted by adimiron
    Received Order #922 from the NYC show.

So shiny and pretty!
    when did your ship? how long did it take to get to you?
    Felipe
    Just received mine as well in NYC. It was so icy cold. Nice!
    I got my two too, yesterday. #266
    Boston Roadshow- unlocked GSM order 75x arrived today