Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 131819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
    How is the voice quality on the GSMers? do you guys have the tin can effect?
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Well...it is a cell phone.
    Actually, I find the call quality on both my 600 and 650 to be superior to other phones I've had - of course, that could just be the pricetag placebo effect
    lol, I have a Treo 600 right now and I never had a problem with it besides the buzzing on my first one. I just want to make sure i'm not taking a step back with the 650 in this regard
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    My Unlocked GSM, firmware 01.15 sounds great. Single strength semms less than my old nokia. Day 2 with no problems. Speakerphone is a bit weak but no a biggie for me.

Looking at buying "skin" to protect the phone. Any comments?
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
  5.    #445  
    Anyone get shipping confirmations over the weekend? If so what were your order numbers?
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk
    How is the voice quality on the GSMers? do you guys have the tin can effect?
    So far it seems to be the same as the T600.
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd
    Anyone get shipping confirmations over the weekend? If so what were your order numbers?
    And also please state if you are getting the unlocked or Sprint version. That will help us have a better idea of how the list is moving and maybe why we are seeing some numbers higher than the 590 listed on the web site.
    And also please state if you are getting the unlocked or Sprint version.
    CDMA talk on this thread? That's the devil at work!

hehe
    Timmay
    The ones I love..

Twittering about
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard
    And also please state if you are getting the unlocked or Sprint version. That will help us have a better idea of how the list is moving and maybe why we are seeing some numbers higher than the 590 listed on the web site.
    Order 592 Scheduled for Delivery today, According to UPS tracking Its on the Brown truck on its way to Me. GSM (Of Course!) Unlocked!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk
    CDMA talk on this thread? That's the devil at work!

hehe
    Timmay
    Sorry, Sorry, Sorry. I am soooooo bad.
    I did mean Cingular. What was I thinking. Too early in the morning and not enough coffee. Please forgive me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barney
    Order 592 Scheduled for Delivery today, According to UPS tracking Its on the Brown truck on its way to Me. GSM (Of Course!) Unlocked!
    Brown Truck Just Dropped off My Unbranded, Unlocked GSM T650 .. WOW Only 4 Months to the day From when I Ordered it........
    Just got the shipping e-mail. The saga could be just ending (or just beginning)!

Todd/Indy
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    What was your order number? Unlocked or Cingular?
    Low 600's, unlocked.

Todd/Indy
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTex
    My Unlocked GSM, firmware 01.15 sounds great. Single strength semms less than my old nokia. Day 2 with no problems. Speakerphone is a bit weak but no a biggie for me.

Looking at buying "skin" to protect the phone. Any comments?
    I ordered a skin $13 shipped on eBay... will see how it is when it arrives.

I know people are a little uncomfortable buying no name skins, but I don't think it will be that different. I've used multiple iSkins for my iPod and I'm currently using a generic one on my iPod 4G. It's really pretty much the same thing, just cheaper.
    i sent an email asking for an update as i seem to have been left off the list from jeff.

he said that another 200 - 300 units still have to come in to fulfill up to my order number (#15xx)
    I'm curious, what are they charging for unlocked 650's?
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Apple 15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Ghz C2D
    Retired Treo 650
  18.    #459  
    $350.00
    Quote Originally Posted by MacUser
    I'm curious, what are they charging for unlocked 650's?
    Any one else got this?

Treo 650 Treo Roadshow customers

We have been unsuccessful processing and charging your credit card. This is the only thing holding up the shipment of your Treo 650. Please access the attached secure form using the password "********" and provide us a credit card and billing address which we may use to charge your Treo purchase.

[link deleted, I will deal with them directly -what7]

Assuming we can process your card, we will ship immediately thereafter (asusming we still have inventory in stock).

Some of you may have already received this note.....please bear with us as we still can not process the credit card you have provided. Please re-complete the attached form again and use a different card if possible so we may authorize and charge your card so we may ship your order.

Jeff
    I got this email from them today. First of all the link asked me to *put in my yahoo password* when I cliked from yahoo mail; and then gave me a dead link error before I finally got in, which is basically a bland page asking me the put in my cc info again. formsite.com I don't know what it is and it just stink to the high heaven.

Now I have seen unprofessionally written webpage fron vienna channels before, but I am not going to put in my credit this time. I am calling Jeff tomorrow.

My order number is in the early 900 btw.
    Last edited by whatever7; 03/08/2005 at 12:30 PM.