Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast
    Keep them coming! Getting closer to my 13XX number.
    6xx, two units. Nothing yet, here.

Todd/Indy
    Holy shist!

"Order Number 760

Your UPS tracking number is 1Z03YXXXXXXXXXXX and we anticipate arrival of your order at your office on or before March 10, 2005. We hope you and your business benefit from this great Treo product from palmOne.

Shipment Contents

Qty
    Product
    S/N

Treo 650 GSM unlocked
    PTxxxxxxxxxx
    "

I was SURE I wouldn't see this thing until Mid/Late April.

What a nice surprise!

PS- Shipping to my "office". Does that mean the UPS guy is bringing it into my bathroom?
    order #89X. Just got the email with tracking number.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    My number is in the low 900s. I've noticed that refreshing my browser window every 30 seconds while it's focused on this thread is raising my blood pressure in anticipation! And checking my e-mail every three minutes for a message from VC is helping it along, too.
    Order number 759 came through with a tracking number too.
    did we sit next to each other at something at the boston roadshow maswell?
    Chicago road show apparently starting to ship (GSM Unlocked), should receive by Monday

Ken
    Darn it, I was Order #303 and my CC was stolen awhile back. I've been attempting to contact Jeff about this multiple multiple times. Just received the email that my CC was declined yesterday, and the second that I received it, changed it online with the form that was in the email. I still haven't received a tracking #, and we're on 900 already? Gah!
    Latest moBlog shot:
    The mailroom just dropped off a box from Vienna Channels in my office! I am in shock... I'm speechless...

I feel like I waited all this time and then all the sudden there is a box in my office. This is exciting!

It is not the Cingular version. It is silver and has no other logo than PalmOne.
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Gah! Still no big brown truck at the little brick house. I'm bummin... Just checked and my CC still hasn't been charged.
    Congratulations

Have fun with your new toy!

Quote Originally Posted by TreoBeard
    The mailroom just dropped off a box from Vienna Channels in my office! I am in shock... I'm speechless...

I feel like I waited all this time and then all the sudden there is a box in my office. This is exciting!

It is not the Cingular version. It is silver and has no other logo than PalmOne.
    michael [TX76Mike]
    BB Tour (Verizon) ∙ 16GB iPhone 3GS (AT&T) ∙ Palm Pre (Cricket)
    Follow me on twitter
    Sent off a note to Jeff earlier today mainly because I won't be here when it arrives and not sure what shipping address I used. I resubmitted new CC info last night but have heard NOTHING from anyone.. no charges or pending on my card, no email from Jeff or shipping notice. The email stated that if I got CC changed last night it would (hopfully) ship out by end of day today. Churnning Stomach!!! Need to get some work done but it is hard. Dallas show, order 44x
    Finally, I got mine today at 6pm! It's charging now. Good lucky to everyone else waiting for theirs. Now I can finally stop posting in this thread and posting in the others on this board.
    I have shipping confirmation and tracking number! It's on the way! (Order #992)
    everything was beautiful and nobody hurt.
    Got mine and enjoying it thouroughly. I expect this to seriously increase my productivity since I'm in real estate and do a lot of business over email. I've also just now ordered a Palm OS wireless MLS solution. Man, this is great!
    Quote Originally Posted by adimiron
    I have shipping confirmation and tracking number! It's on the way! (Order #992)
    Whoa, maybe there is a light at the end of the tunnel for us with 1### orders number
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Ok...I'm excited. I'm in under 1100 so maybe it'll get here by summer. Awesome!
    Well, this SUCKS... Orders over #900 have shipping confirmations and my brother and I have two in the very low #600's and we haven't heard a word. This is very screwy. What do order numbers mean, anyways??? If I end up waiting a couple weeks for the next batch, I'm gonna be pi$$ed (unless they do a running change and up the RAM to 64MB ).

Todd/Indy
    I got a tracking number yesterday I was # 985
    #277 is on the way to me...but man, this is UPS superslow ground. Most of the time, ground takes 3 days from Texas to jersey...this is like 5
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey