Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920212223242530 ... LastLast
    I'm 480-something and expecting it tomorrow. I'm in Dallas. CC shows no charge as of last night.
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    I confirmed that UPS has picked up the unit from VC. I'm in Austin so I should have it tomorrow. Man it's been a long 4 months.
    Yeah I just confirmed mine on the UPS site. I'm in Austin also! Can't for it to finally get here! I just hope I don't get a defective one. Please! Please!
    You low number bastards... i'm still waiting...

Timmay (#1445)
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk

Timmay (#1445)

This is not really necessary is it? We all have our issues this does not mean to take it out on other people.
    Palm Pilot -> Palm 505 -> Palm Vii-> Ipaq 3670 -> Nokia 6800 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
    Service Attws
  6.    #386  
    Now I don't feel so bad ... 1445 ..... sheesh..... I'm just over 1000. I guess that puts me somewhere in the middle of the pack.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk

Timmay (#1445)
  7.    #387  
    You might have ordered one 4 months ago but the GSM UNLOCKED version has only been available just over 2 weeks! I'd say that was pretty quick. It's not fair to count the time it wasn't even out. Didn't the Sprint people wait well over a month (or more) after it was released for sale to start getting theirs from VC?
    Quote Originally Posted by Barney
    Just Recieved My Email Confirmation of Shipment Order #592 Due in By March 7th That Will Make It Exactly 4 Months from the Time I ordered it, Wow Do I Feel Special...
    Quote Originally Posted by jerzydiver
    This is not really necessary is it? We all have our issues this does not mean to take it out on other people.
    Ok, he was just kidding. I'm sure he doesn't really believe that their parents weren't married.
    Just got home to email from earlier today that credit card declined with message to go to site to enter new card info. I'm order 44#, Dallas show. Jeff wrote "Assumign your new information is accurate and the card can be processed, we should be able to ship by end of day tomorrow (Thursday) if you complete by end of day today (Wednesday).

Dang-it... I was in Mexico when my Treo 600 arrived. I'll be in Nashville when this one arrives... Oh well, nice present to come home to.

BTW... I can't remember if I designated regular or fast delivery nor do I remember what shipping address I used. Is there a way to find out this information without bothering Jeff?? I certainly don't want "unable to deliver". Would that be a bummer or what!!??
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by geekgranny
    BTW... I can't remember if I designated regular or fast delivery nor do I remember what shipping address I used. Is there a way to find out this information without bothering Jeff?? I certainly don't want "unable to deliver". Would that be a bummer or what!!??
    He's shipping them UPS Ground. We didn't have a choice of shipping methods if I remember correctly.

Those of us who are supposed to have them delivered on the 3rd are very close to the shipping facility which is Ft. Worth TX.
    Just checked UPS and see that I should get the 650 today... order # 50x from the Dallas Roadshow.

I am curious that no one has posted a picture of what Vienna is shipping. Maybe I missed it in the thread... does it have the Cingular logo?
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Yikes, it's on the big brown truck... C'mon on Brown!!!

Package Progress:

Date/
    Time Location Activity

Mar 3, 2005
    8:15 A.M.
    AUSTIN, TX, US
    OUT FOR DELIVERY
    5:53 A.M. AUSTIN, TX, US ARRIVAL SCAN
    2:21 A.M. DALLAS, TX, US DEPARTURE SCAN
    Mar 2, 2005
    11:32 P.M.
    DALLAS, TX, US
    ARRIVAL SCAN
    10:54 P.M. FORT WORTH, TX, US DEPARTURE SCAN
    7:02 P.M. FORT WORTH, TX, US ORIGIN SCAN
    5:44 P.M. US BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED
    3:43 P.M. FORT WORTH, TX, US PICKUP SCAN
    Quote Originally Posted by jerzydiver
    Man i was kidding... relax... I was not calling ppl names, I was just joking around...
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Here's some hope to the people with higher order numbers! My order number 770 just got shipped today! I thought they were only shipping up to order number 590. Maybe they got more devices in? Or maybe people are taking the Cingular ones that they have? Eh who cares!! Mine is coming!!!!!!
    Good lord, my order 722 shipped... what were the chances?
    Thanks TXDot, I'm in the Dallas area. I haven't heard anything as of 12:10 p.m.; no pending transactions on my CC either. YIKES between this and the VOOM goings-ons how's one supposed to get any work done??!!!???
    Nothing yet on mine . . . but I'm like #1410 or something. I'll keep watching.
    Converted my demo to purchase and BAM! it's on the way.
    Is the cingular Treo 650 that V|C is offering unlocked?

Timmay
    The ones I love..

Twittering about
    Global Posts
    805 Global Posts
    Just got the ship notice too. Mine in the high 800s, NY Roadshow #2 attendee.