Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
  1. m99
    479, ordered from Dallas roadshow.
    <b>T650-Cingular</b>
    <----5xx
    26X from long beach roadshow.... been waiting forever... its painful as u all know
    48X - Dallas Roadshow
    Mid 100's. i ordered mine as soon as it was available from the SF Roadshow. Based on other comments it sounds like the Unlocked Palm branded phone that we get will be out a few weeks later than the Cingular version. Well the longer they wait the more chance I have to see the Motorola/Apple phone. If utilizes an Apple type OS and has Address Book and iCal I am all over it. They keep saying it will function like the OS of the ipods and that will work for me.

We shall see.
    Quote Originally Posted by oclin627
    26X from long beach roadshow.... been waiting forever... its painful as u all know
    You are within 10 from me, I was at Long Beach too. Another Treonian from the OC.

Cingulatt told me I could order tomorrow, I am wondering if I should order and then put the VC on ebay.

hmmmm, well we have it different than the Splinter's. They were getting the same phone either way. VC phones may have two advantages, unlocked and non-dun disabled. Hmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by TX76Mike
    48X - Dallas Roadshow
    Dang, what did you do, order at the show?
    5xx - Dallas Morning show (placed order around noon)
  8.    #28  
    Why are we so afraid to post the full order number? I'd think VC would need a bit more then just the order number to reroute an order if we try to steal one from someone. They might actually ask for a name.
    DC Roadshow - 11xx
    Global Posts
    805 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd
    Why are we so afraid to post the full order number? I'd think VC would need a bit more then just the order number to reroute an order if we try to steal one from someone. They might actually ask for a name.
    Paranoia is healthy.
    Me
    Palm Pilot -> Palm 505 -> Palm Vii-> Ipaq 3670 -> Nokia 6800 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
    Service Attws
    Me
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    5xx from Dallas Road Show. I sent this email to VC re: the Cingular Release. This was the repsonse.

We do not yet have a delivery commitment date from palmOne to us. My best estimate is that we will ship the orders over the course of February. I wish I had more definitive information for you.

We will keep updates posted as new information comes our way and orders begin shipping at www.viennachannels.com/palmoneevents.

Jeff
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
    I'm in!

# 5xx from the afternoon Dallas show.

...goes to have another beer to try to dull the wait!
    Order # 58X Chicago Roadshow
    OK, you first.
    14xx, DC Roadshow...

now i wish i'd waited for GSA pricing, it's the same price and i'd get it next week.
  18.    #38  
    Get the GSA and sell the VC unlocked on eBay for $700 easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gendibal
    14xx, DC Roadshow...

now i wish i'd waited for GSA pricing, it's the same price and i'd get it next week.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Get the GSA and sell the VC unlocked on eBay for $700 easy.
    What does GSA stand for?

I am order number 105x. I ordered in Chicago. Looks like I'll be getting mine in August! I almost don't care anymore...I just bought a 6315 iPAQ and still really like my completely unreliable Treo 600, I think I'll try the imate Jam before this Treo 650 even shows up.
  20.    #40  
    Ya gotta work for the BushMan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver5
    What does GSA stand for?

I am order number 105x. I ordered in Chicago. Looks like I'll be getting mine in August! I almost don't care anymore...I just bought a 6315 iPAQ and still really like my completely unreliable Treo 600, I think I'll try the imate Jam before this Treo 650 even shows up.
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast