Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122232429 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTex
    From Jeff as a response to an email I sent to him

YIPPEEE!!!!!
    Big Tex,

What range is your order number? I haven't recieved any email yet, but I'm hoping I do.
    Quote Originally Posted by slr001
    Todd,

Would you mind starting another thread for your Nokia discussion?? You might get a better response to it. Or maybe HOFO would be a good place for it.
    Not really looking for any "response", but now that GSM 650's seem to be in the VC pipeline, I guess distractions (despite many along the way) should be avoided. The 6620 seemed an appropriate digression because I never would have considered it if not for the p1->VC delay.

Oh yeah, 100% functionality thus far with the Scala-500 and 6620. However, I'll speak no more of it here.

Anyone who cares to know more, feel free to PM me.

Todd/Indy
    My order number was 4 digits, so it looks like a long wait yet (need unlocked)
    That 590 order number is not even half way to my 4 digit number. I can only hope that there were many, many Sprint orders between 590 and my number.
    Last edited by Wizard; 03/02/2005 at 07:09 AM.
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    Luckily I am order 53x
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
    9xx here, but already have one so no rush.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    I queried Jeff to make sure my order hadn't been lost. This is what he sent back (format got dorked in the cut&paste);

View Order Number 52x
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Program: palmOne Mobile Solutions Roadshow User Group: palmone orders
    Order No.: 529 Registered User:
    Order Date: 11/07/2004 palmOne Events
    Order Type: SALES
    Due Date: 12/10/2004 x AL 00000
    Hold?/Rel: N/ 111-111-1111
    Ship Date: palmoneevents@cochransoftware.com
    B/O ID: Spec. Instr.:
    Misc. Info 1: Dallas Misc. Info 2: palmtex
    Misc. Info 3: Misc. Info 4:
    Misc. Info 5: Unit Op/Purch Time:

Order Lines
    Line Qty Product Status S/N End User / Shipping Addr
    1 1 Treo 650 GSM unlocked Entered
    Est. Ship: 3/3/2005
    Ship To
    End User
    xxx, Inc., xxx xxx
    xxx,
    xxx, xx, 00000
    000-000-0000, xxx@xxx.org
    Order 26X... Just got message from Jeff, my order shipped for unlocked GSM 650 shipped by UPS, arriving before March 8... Unfortunately I'm leaving for China on March 7 Oh well guess i'll have to wait until il get back... But finally, its starting to ship!!!
    I just got my tracking number, should arrive sometime tomorrow.

<---Crossing fingers!

Dear Carl:

On behalf of palmOne, we thank you for your Treo order.

Your UPS tracking number is xxxxxxxxxxxxx and we anticipate arrival of your order at your office on or before March 3, 2005. We hope you and your business benefit from this great Treo product from palmOne.

Best regards,
    Jeff Marinangel
    Vienna Channels - Evalexpress
    palmOne Demo Services Team
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Me too, me too. Supposed to be here on or before 3 March. Interesting that my CC hasn't been charged yet.

Dear David:

Your UPS tracking number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and we anticipate arrival of your order at your office on or before March 3, 2005. We hope you and your business benefit from this great Treo product from palmOne.

Best regards,
    Jeff Marinangel
    Quote Originally Posted by TxDot
    Me too, me too. Supposed to be here on or before 3 March. Interesting that my CC hasn't been charged yet.
    TxDot,

I tried my tracking number over on the UPS site but didn't have any luck. It stated that it wasn't in there system yet. Did you have any luck with tracking your shipment?
    Ok I'm bummed. My cc VAN expired on Monday and I emailed Vienna to see about updating the number... no response. Then today I get this:

We attempted to fill your Treo 650 order today but were unable to process your credit card.

Please use the link below to access a secure credit card change form and complete all the requested fields for new credit card information.

<cut link>

Assumign your new information is accurate and the card can be processed, we should be able to ship by end of day tomorrow if you complete by end of day today.

Please do not repond to this e-mail unless absolutely necessary. Thanks.

Jeff

I have waited this long, what is another day. My order # is low 500's.
    Is Anyone taking them up on the Locked Cingular 650?
    Just Recieved My Email Confirmation of Shipment Order #592 Due in By March 7th That Will Make It Exactly 4 Months from the Time I ordered it, Wow Do I Feel Special...
    Yippee, mine is arriving tomorrow too - Order #39x.
    I guess I am not so bummed now as it looks like I will have it tomorrow:
    Dear Carey:
    Your UPS tracking number is 1Z03Y3E60341650908 and we anticipate arrival of your order at your office on or before March 3, 2005. We hope you and your business benefit from this great Treo product from palmOne.
    Best regards,
    Jeff Marinangel
    817-308-8188
    Hmmm, original note from VC said they could ship to #590, but #592 is shipped. I'm in the very low 600's. Maybe...

Todd/Indy
    michael [TX76Mike]
    BB Tour (Verizon) ∙ 16GB iPhone 3GS (AT&T) ∙ Palm Pre (Cricket)
    Follow me on twitter
    Does anyone remember how much VC is charging for the Treo 650? I've forgotten.
    Latest moBlog shot:
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHandlessKing
    Does anyone remember how much VC is charging for the Treo 650? I've forgotten.
    $349 for the unit
    + Tax (if you are in Texas)
    + Shipping and Handling
    michael [TX76Mike]
    BB Tour (Verizon) ∙ 16GB iPhone 3GS (AT&T) ∙ Palm Pre (Cricket)
    Follow me on twitter