1.    #1  
    When I try to look for files it doesn't give me the option to look on my external memory card. It only gives me the option of "memory" or "URL"
    I assume your SD card is in the slot right?

Did you give your memory card a name by chance? I named mine "My SD" but not sure if that has anything to do with it (specifying a name vs. not specifying). Anyhoo, you can use the Card Info app to rename the card if you want to give that a shot (once in the app, go to Menu->Rename card), just a thought...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    I assume your SD card is in the slot right?

Did you give your memory card a name by chance? I named mine "My SD" but not sure if that has anything to do with it (specifying a name vs. not specifying). Anyhoo, you can use the Card Info app to rename the card if you want to give that a shot (once in the app, go to Menu->Rename card), just a thought...
    Well you were right. I wouldn't have thought it would be something so simple. Thanks!
  4.    #4  
    Well now that I can see my SD card, I MMPlayer doesn't see the mpg files that are on them. I download them in to internal memory and can see them there. I use filez to move them to the sd card and mmplayer can't see them. I can move them back to the internal memory and MMplayer can see them again.