1.    #1  
    Hi All,
    I'm not sure why, but all of a sudden my Treo has started to hang for about 5 seconds when I receive an SMS, alarm, etc. I have Butler 2.55 installed and the keyguard on. When I receive an SMS for example and try to hit the center button to turn off the keyguard, then press right to delete the SMS, I have about a 5 second pause before the Delete button is highlighted... Any ideas what might cause this? It's *very* frustrating, and I'd really rather not have to do a hard reset...

The only thing I can think of that's different between when it was working and now is that I don't have an SD card in the slot right now (left it at home). Could that cause this problem? The only apps on the card are games though, plus I store photos & videos on the card... TIA,
    --Kyle

edit: BTW, my Treo also resets often when trying to do a HotSync. This appears to happen usually when I've:
    1. Synced at my home computer then sync at my work computer (or vice versa) or
    2. Installing something to the Treo...
    Are others having this happen a lot? Sometimes I have to sync 2-3 times before getting through a successful sync - then I can do several syncs in a row w/o a problem...
    Butler seems to be source of problems for many users. I would delete it and see if this solves your issue.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, I'll give that a try... I don't know if I could do without Butler though - I need that attention grabber

BTW, I've also noticed a slightly shorter pause after I power on the phone and the welcome screen goes away. It takes a couple seconds before I can do anything (even though it's showing my home screen)... TTYL,,
    --Kyle