1.    #1  
    I have read posts about people using the sandisk wireless cards for the treo... does that work? does anybody here have wireless setup on their treo 600? If I buy the sandisk wireless card will it come with drivers for the treo? what is your suggestion for a wireless solution so that I can use it with my access point?

thanks,

Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by scuby16m
    I have read posts about people using the sandisk wireless cards for the treo... does that work? does anybody here have wireless setup on their treo 600? If I buy the sandisk wireless card will it come with drivers for the treo? what is your suggestion for a wireless solution so that I can use it with my access point?

thanks,

Mike

Please do a search. There is a mega thread about trying to hack the sandisk wifi drivers to work on the Treo 600 but it hasn't worked yet. It has however been successfully hacked for the Treo 650. Goto shadowmite.com to get the wifi drivers for the 650 fyi.

Other than that, your only other option for wifi on the 600 is to get the upcoming enfora wifi sled for the Treo 600:

http://www.palminfocenter.com/view_story.asp?ID=7479

http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/509-1.htm

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #3  
    thanks for the reply. I'm happy I asked before I ordered the wi fi card. I wonder if it's worth it for me to upgrade to the 650? wonder what the 600's are going for on ebay?
    I picked up a Treo 600 GSM online used for $250 on ebay... look around at the marketplace forum in Treo Central too.
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about