1.    #1  
    Please help! I'm using the TREO 650 and versamail to retrieve e-mail from my yahoo account. I've had it up and running perfectly for 2-3 weeks, then suddenly it stopped working. When I try to retrieve e-mail, I get an "ERR error" and I'm directed to go to the yahoo mail server to confirm I have the correct password in place(which I did).

Then, I noticed that I could event get accessed to the web with Blazer, so I performed a hard reset and restored my information. This fixed the problem with web access, but I still get the ERR error.

Then I downloaded snappermail to see if the problem was with versamail. Unfortunately, I get the same Error with Snappermail.

Trust me, the login and passwords are correct.

Does anyone know what ERR error means within Versamail and Snappermail?
    Quote Originally Posted by crawkev
    Please help! I'm using the TREO 650 and versamail to retrieve e-mail from my yahoo account. I've had it up and running perfectly for 2-3 weeks, then suddenly it stopped working. When I try to retrieve e-mail, I get an "ERR error" and I'm directed to go to the yahoo mail server to confirm I have the correct password in place(which I did).

Then, I noticed that I could event get accessed to the web with Blazer, so I performed a hard reset and restored my information. This fixed the problem with web access, but I still get the ERR error.

Then I downloaded snappermail to see if the problem was with versamail. Unfortunately, I get the same Error with Snappermail.

Trust me, the login and passwords are correct.

Does anyone know what ERR error means within Versamail and Snappermail?
    YAHOO CHARGES FOR EMAIL FORWARDING.....IS YOUR ACCOUNT PAID UP??