1.    #1  
    Hey, Marc.

Is there a way to upgrade Chatter by grabbing and installing the 3 PRC files from an Email attachment?

I've seen other apps where you can download upgrades straight from the Internet.

With the awesome updates that you are providing daily, I'm just looking for a way to avoid the steps of downloading to my pc, unzipping, double-clicking the prc's, and then hotsyncing.

Call me lazy.

-Dan
    Quote Originally Posted by dcjhk3nv9
    Is there a way to upgrade Chatter by grabbing and installing the 3 PRC files from an Email attachment?

I've seen other apps where you can download upgrades straight from the Internet.

With the awesome updates that you are providing daily, I'm just looking for a way to avoid the steps of downloading to my pc, unzipping, double-clicking the prc's, and then hotsyncing.

Call me lazy.
    Dan, you can update the prc files just by downloading them in Blazer (or whatever web browser you have on your Treo). Just make sure you use Chatter's "Reset Phone/Upgrade" command beforehand.

http://www.chatteremail.com/Downloads
    I'd like to streamline the procedure, but it's not a high priority right now, while trying to get a release done!

Marc