1.    #1  
    How do I remove a single program which keeps crashing my Treo if every time I press the home key to get to the file manager it crashes, eg, I cant just go to the file and delete it directly. I guess I can hotsynch, then do a hard reset, then resynch, but then I would have to reinstall each and every prgram but the one I want to delete.

Thanks
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    did you have a backup of your palm before you installed the culprit program? Or what you can do is, go to your backup files in your PC and delete the culprit program from there, then hard reset your palm and hotsync to restore your palm without the offensive program.
  3.    #3  
    where do I find my backup files, and how do I restore (other than the culprit) them?
    Quote Originally Posted by heyknee2
    where do I find my backup files, and how do I restore (other than the culprit) them?
    They should be typically in
    C:\Program Files\Handspring\<your username>\backup
    Satish Joshi
    You should also be able to do a "warm" reset. This is similar to a "hard" reset only you hold up on the 5-way instead of the power button. Let the "up" go when you see the grey palm logo. This will load a "safe" mode and should allow you to delete the culprit.